Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:
Fantastic Dancer
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Syd, I'm gonna dye my fuckin' hair." Lavender said excitedly, tossing her arm around Syd. "And since I have.. a shitton of hair.. I want you to come help."

"Well, you already said that.. So.." Syd said, laughing awkwardly as Dina looked up at Ricky Berry's house.

"Sorry for being excited, Sydney." Lavender said sarcastically, letting her arm slip from Sydney's shoulders. Sydney scoffed, missing the feeling seconds after it left.

"Shit." Sydney cursed, looking up at Lavender, who held a large excited grin on her face.

"Okay.. I'm scared, but fun scared." Dina gripped the sleeve of Bradley's jacket with her fingers. "Like we're about to go skydiving for the first time or something."

"So, excited?" Lavender teased, causing the girl to give her a look. Lavender laughed, raising her hands in surrender as Sydney shifted uncomfortably beside her.

"Well, I'm not fun scared. Feels like we're about to be eaten by wolves, like really drunk, judgemental wolves." Sydney shook her head, glancing over at Lavender.

"I wish I was drunk."

"We're gonna be fine." Dina said, sounding as if she was trying to reassure herself of that. "I just wish I could inject vodka directly into my veins."

"Ugh, same here." Lavender groaned, rolling her head back and stretching out her arms to the sky.

A sly smirk played against Sydney's lips as she reached into her pocket. "I do have this.."

Lavender gasped, taking the silver flask from Sydney's hands. The vodka burned her throat as it went down after she drank. Lavender giggled, handing the flask to Dina. "Holy shit, I fucking love you."

Sydney blushed, looking down at her feet sheepishly as she took a drink from the silver item. Dina grinned, putting her hands on her hips.

"You good?" Sydney laughed, glancing at both of them.

Dina nodded in confirmation, "I'm good."

"Me too."

"Good." Sydney smiled at Lavender, momentarily getting lost in her thoughts before Lavender interrupted.

"Let's fucking do this, guys."

~~

The blaring music filled Lavender's ears as she greeted the people around her, "Lizzie, 'sup, girl. How's the boyfriend? Still shitty? Fuck him."

"Dina! Lavender!" A boy greeted, a grin plastered on his face. "Welcome to the maddness!"

"Hey." Dina greeted awkwardly.

"Ricky fucking Berry." Lavender greeted, licking her teeth as she crossed her arms. "Happy birthday, man. You comin' to the game?"

"Of course, can't miss my favorite crayon girl playing, can I?" Ricky laughed, shaking his head.

"Damnit, fruit boy. We talked about this." Lavender rolled her eyes teasingly. Sydney looked in between the pair, jealousy flaring up in her eyes. She didn't know that Lavender and Ricky were close. She knew they were friends, but not that they had nicknames for each other.