twelve

buzz buzz.

abby heard her alarm go off signalling it was time to wake up.

"can we stay here forever?" abby heard jack say in his freshly woken up voice while his arms tightened around her waist.

"as much as i would really enjoy that, we have school." abby said as she rolled over to face jack.

"ugh, i just wanna lie in this bed with you and kiss and cuddle you all day."

"you're making the idea of getting up harder and harder, hughes." abby said before placing a kiss on jack's lips, and then proceeding to get up.

jack got up on his elbows and wrapped his arms around abby's waist pulling her onto his body.

"jackkkkk, i gotta get up and ready." abby groaned, "you do too."

"fine, but not without one more kiss." jack said with a begging look on his face.

abby turned herself around to face jack while he sat up bringing abby up with him. she placed a long, passionate kiss on the hockey's players lips before escaping his grasp and getting out of bed.

jack followed suit, but not before saying, "do you think trev would be mad if i used his shower? he has shampoo and stuff."

"no, he wouldn't care." abby said as she just sat down at her vanity and beginning to comb her hair.

jack came up behind abby and leaned around and placed a kiss on her cheek, "see you in a few love."

abby blushed and began getting ready for the school day.

———-

when jack returned from his shower, he was greeted with a fully dressed and ready to go abby.

"holy, for a girl you're quick." jack said.

abby turned around and spotted a freshly showered jack wrapped up in a towel.

"wow, he is so attractive." abby thought to herself before saying with a smile, "no, you're just slow."

"cute sweater though babe." jack said before beginning to get dressed.

abby looked down at her outfit; she had on a pair of white lululemon leggings, jack's ntdp team hoodie, and a pair of blundstones on, "thanks cutie, some cute guy let me wear it."

jack chuckled, "it definitely looks better on you than him."

abby made her way over to jack and placed her hand on the side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss, "i'm quite honoured to wear such a cute guy's hoodie. now, hurry up and get ready, i need a coffee."

jack quickly got ready, grabbed his duffle bag and backpack and the two made their way out to abby's car.

"i did absolutely no homework or anything all last week, i'm fucked for this week." jack said as the two got into abby's car.

"jack! you're gonna be so behind! especially in math!" abby exclaimed as she started her car and backed out of her driveway.

abby drove herself and jack to the starbucks down the road from their school.

they got their drinks through the drive thru and finished the rest of their drive.

once they pulled into the parking lot and abby pulled into her regular parking spot, jack reached over the center console and placed his hand on abby's thigh, "i don't wanna go a whole 4 period last without seeing you."

"jackk." abby said in an over emphasizing tone as she turned to look at him.

"you're too beautiful and you look too cute not to want to stare at you all day." jack said as he traced circles on abby's thigh.

"you'll see me at lunch, and during law, and i'm driving you home, you'll see me plenty." abby said with a smirk, "distance only makes the heart go fonder."

"oh, my heart is fond for you that's for sure." jack said just as the first bell rang.

the two got out of the car, grabbed their backpacks from the backseat, and began the walk into school.

the couple walked into the front doors before stopping in the main lobby of their school to say goodbye to each other.

"meet me at my car at lunch, hughesy." abby said to her boyfriend.

"okay abs, have a good class." jack said before kissing abby. "bye sweetheart." he said as he walked away from abby.

the two separated and began the walk to their respective classes.

abby was on her way to her first class of the day, american history, when her phone vibrated in the side pocket of her leggings.

she pulled her phone out and it revealed a text from jack,

miss you already❤️

————-
are we liking where the story is going?