thirteen

abby made it to her first class of the day and she had not even sat down when sophia began pestering her, "please tell me you and hughes are together!"

"we are!" abby exclaimed.

"tell me everythingg."

"well, jack and i went for breakfast before they left for chicago and then the entire time they were gone, we snapchatted and texted until one night we facetimed and there was a lot of flirting so when they got home, jack came home with me and we had a sleepover and he asked me out."

"oh em gee, i am in love with you two already!!"

"thanks S, it feels weird that we've only been talking for like a week because it feels like we've known each other forever. it's like having a boyfriend and a best friend all wrapped up in one."

"don't go replacing me now." sophia said with a wink.

"i could never! now, tell me about you and my brother."

"i'm in love with him. crazy, i know, but it's so easy with him. we already know like everything about each other from being friends for so long and because of you so we got to skip the get to know you phase. we both agree that we don't know why we don't know why we didn't realize our feelings for each other earlier."

"my bestie and my brother!! a dream come true!" abby exclaimed just as her teacher began the lecture for the day.

"lunch with the boys?" sophia whispered to her best friend.

abby nodded before opening her laptop up to start taking notes.

———-

abby and sophia has met each other in the lobby of their school before walking out to their cars that were parked together.

"we can take my car." abby said as they reached their cars.

sophia did not even have the chance to say anything back before trevor and jack came up behind their girlfriends and wrapped their arms around them.

"hey hughesy." abby said as she put her hands on jack's arms as he reached around and kissed her cheek.

"hey sweetheart, how was class?" jack said.

"boring, you?" abby said she turned around to face him.

"horrible, i was missing you the entire time."

"you're cute, J." abby said before kissing her boyfriend.

"not as cute as you are." jack said before the two got into abby's car.

"this is the first time since abby and i turned 16, that i have not sat in the front seat during a lunch time trip... hughes, you're a lucky guy." sophia said as she climbed into the back seat beside trevor.

"i know i am." jack said looking at abby with a loving look.

———-

@sophiajohnson: had to drag @jackhughes_ out of the front so we could take our weekly car pictagged: @abbyzegras291 likes

tagged: @abbyzegras
291 likes

@abbyzegras: i love u s
@trevorzegras: you're cute soph😘
@sophiajohnson: 😘😘 @trevorzegras
@colecaufield: wish we were invited to this eh @_alexturcotte 🥺
@_alexturcotte: maybe sometime😞 @colecaufield
@abbyzegras: there's always room in my car for the boys 😚 @colecaufield @_alexturcotte
@jackhughes_: isn't @abbyzegras adorable?😍