Eight

Sydney
"Bro. That entire movie jack and I were talking and by the end we were cuddling" I told Soph, as she was picking out her outfit.

"I knowww. We all heard you guys talking but we didn't want to disrupt you guys cause you seemed so happy and you guys seemed like you were having a really good time" she told me back

"Dammit you guys should've told us if we were ruining the movie for you"

"Honestly don't worry about it, we all play hockey we've seen that movie a thousand times."

"Ok ok fine, but I wanna look really hot tonight cause I kinda wanna impress jack. He's so cute and when he winked at me before, the butterflies were real"

"Oo does someone have a crush???"

"No. At least I don't think so, I mean I've known him an hour. But he does seem like someone i really want to get to know"

"Honestly he's worth it, he's one of my best friends and I wouldn't trade my friendship with him for anything"

"Aw that's so sweet. But like. Enough about me, how are you and Alex? I saw you guys were cuddling during the movie too"

"We're good, I haven't really made much headway but jack keeps telling me he's into me, but i don't really know yet. I think we're gonna take it really slow."

"Listen I hear you, but I also wouldn't mind making out with jack here and now"

"Oml just go get in the shower" Soph told me, rolling her eyes jokingly.

I kept thinking about Jack, just his arms wrapped around me felt so safe, and when we were talking I kept seeing his bright smile that made me blush every time. I don't like him, but I think I'm starting to. And I'm not necessarily mad about it.
I took my shower first, and soph second, and by the time we were both done it was about 5:30. We both did our hair, I curled my hair and put it all to one side, while Soph opted to just straighten it. She picked out two outfits for us and laid them out on the bed. She picked out a white two piece for me, knowing it would make my tan really pop, which it did. We both did our makeup, opting for simple looks, and got dressed. By the time we had actually finished getting ready it was about 6:30, which gave us just enough time to go take some pictures and then meet the boys and get to the restaurant for our 7pm reservation.
We went outside, where the lighting was amazing, and took some pictures together. When we went inside the boys had their suits on, and let's just say, damn they looked good. Like I know how good hockey players look in their suits, after all I grew up playing on an all boys team, but damn they could all run me over with a truck and I would say thank you.
I think the feeling was mutual though, cause when we came inside after taking our pictures I heard a bunch  of  people say "damn" and "you guys look hot." I told them "that's all you guys" and like a minute later we were all blushing.
We piled into the car, with Trevor driving again, Soph in the passenger seat, Alex behind her, me in the middle, and jack next to me, with Cole and Quinn in the third row in the back. We drove about 15 minutes to the restaurant, just making our reservation. And got seated at a really big table in the back. We were all looking at the menus, and after figuring out what we all wanted, the server came and took our orders. While we were waiting Soph and I both decided to post on insta, cause we took a ton of pictures today.