Eighteen

Sophia
I woke up at 6, yet again, to my blaring alarm. I was honestly so tired this morning cause last night after dinner we all's rated up and don't go to sleep for a few hours. We had a really uneventful dinner, with the most amusing part being the waitress asking Cole if he needed a kids meal. After dinner we all went back to the hotel and just hung out in Jack and Quinn's room. Alex and I cuddled in his bed for a few hours while the guys played mini sticks and hung out and stuff. At around midnight we went back to our rooms and were asleep by 12:15.
I woke Syd up at 6 when my alarm went off, and she grabbed her clothes to go take a shower. I didn't really want to shower right now, so I just slept in for an extra 20 minutes, before getting up and actually getting dressed. We met the boys in the lobby, just as we did yesterday, and we went down to the lobby for breakfast. I sat next to Alex, and I just rested my head on his shoulder all breakfast, I was really tired so I just had an iced coffee and a half of a bagel with butter. The guys ate while Alex had his arm around me all breakfast. We went back to our rooms to get our ski stuff, and went to the mountains. I was feeling a lot more energized after a few cups of coffee, and I think the boys were too. We got our boots on and grabbed our skis and poles and got ready to head to the lift. As a warm up run we all went down the blue hill. Jack, yet again, tried to be a show off, while the rest of us went a normal pace.

"How ya doing there, Cole? You seem to be lagging behind a bit there bud" Trev says, jokingly mocking the fact that Cole has already fallen

"Fuck off trev" Cole tells him while shooting him the middle finger.

"Oh calm down boys. But like can someone actually teach Cole how to ski, watching this is sad" I told them while laughing

"I second that, who's up for giving Cole a skiing lesson?" Alex says

"I think that sounds like a great idea. Have fun." Jack says before he starts skiing down the mountain.

"That would be greatly appreciated" Cole says, asking for help.

We spent the next half hour teaching Cole how to ski while going down the trail. He eventually caught on and was getting better. He actually learned how to keep his balance and speed up without falling or putting all of his weight on his poles. We all made it down the mountain before Alex and I decided we were gonna go up to black diamond. Jack and Syd were already on that trail, so we were probably going to end up meeting them somewhere along the trail. Trev was going to stay back with Quinn and cole, who were probably going to go on a blue or green trail. Alex and I got on the short line for the lift. This trip was kinda random and in the middle of the week, so there weren't a lot of people here at all. We got on the lift together, and started up the mountain.

I said "wow this view is amazing" before taking out my phone and taking a picture of the mountains and then a selfie of us.

"Not as amazing as my view right now" he told me, looking at me.

"I love you" I told him looking directly into his eyes.

He took a second and said "I love you too, Soph"

This was the first time that we had said "i love you" while dating, and it was amazing. He kissed me and it felt better than ever. When our lips broke apart, I rested my head on his shoulder for the rest of the lift ride. God I'm in love with this boy.

Alex
Soph and I hopped on the lift next to each other. She complimented the view, but I couldn't help staring at her. The mountains looked gorgeous, but she was even more gorgeous. The second she told me she loved me this feeling of safety cane over me. I am so in love with this girl I can't even put it into words.
We got to the top of the lift and I grabbed her hand and we started to the black diamond trail.
We held hands as we skied down the rugged trail, before we caught up to jack and Syd who had left minutes before we did. We talked for a short minute and then started down the trail again. Jack hit a bump causing him to fall straight on the trail, with all of us crashing into him. We were all hysterical laughing on the snow, all of us struggling to get up. Jack got up and helped Syd up while Soph and I were still laughing in the snow. Syd said we looked cute so she took a picture of us. We both got up and continued to ski down the mountain. At the bottom of the trail we met up with the other guys and decided to go out for lunch. There was a really great restaurant for skiers in the resort, so we went there. We put our skis on the racks outside and we headed in. We sat down at a large table and we started talking about what to get for lunch. Soph is a complete child and got mozzarella sticks, while like half of the group got chicken fingers. I got this Mac and cheese thing that sounded really good. While we were waiting for our food Soph was laying on my shoulder and I decided to post that picture of us that Syd took before on the mountain.

Liked by sophzegras, SydneyMartin, and 4,219 others Tagged: @sophzegras @sydneymartin _alexturcotte i love uSophzegras I love you more SydneyMartin damn you have a good photographer Sophzegras @sydneymartin the bestSydneyMartin but awh my heart yo...

Tagged: @sophzegras @sydneymartin
_alexturcotte i love u
Sophzegras I love you more
SydneyMartin damn you have a good photographer
Sophzegras @sydneymartin the best
SydneyMartin but awh my heart you guys are so cute
Trevorzegras be careful turcs
Colecaufield Oo Trev is going all overprotective brother on you. How scary...
Trevorzegras @colecaufield oh shut up pint sized
Jackhughes_ I loled
Quinnhughes_ ^^
Sophzegras chill Trev before I tell mom about that game of truth or dare.
_alexturcotte can y'all stop blowing up my phone please
Colecaufield @_alexturcotte what are you from the south now? Who uses y'all?
Sophzegras ^^
_alexturcotte @colecaufield eh bud why don't ya grow a few inches before you start chirping

——

"I'll admit. That one hurt a little" Cole says from across the table.

I just shrugged my shoulders before laughing. Cole started laughing, so I knew we were good. We all have these little ticks that we make fun of each other for, jack for being an ass, Cole for his height, Quinn for being the dad of the group, Trevor for looking like a homeless person half of the time, and me for taking like "an hour" to do my hair, as the guys say. We've always made fun of each other, but it's one of those things that it sounds weird unless you know us.
Our food came out and we all immediately dug in. That Mac and cheese thing that I said sounded good tasted better than it sounds. I shared some of my Mac and cheese in exchange for a mozzarella stick, which was also really freaking good. We all devoured our food in like 10 minutes, so we grabbed the check and were back on the slopes really quickly. We all decided to do three or four more runs and then head back to the hotel to chill out, after all it was already like 2, and we were planning on being done for the day by 4-ish.
Soph and Syd decided to go up to the double black diamond, while the rest of the guys and I were just gonna go on the red trail. They got on the lift before we did, and I sat next to rowdie. We talked about hockey practice for a little and then what we were gonna do for dinner. He suggested we just stay in and order takeout and just chill, which I agreed to. I texted in the group chat to see if they were all down with that idea, and they all approved.
We got to the top of the mountain and the girls headed towards the double black diamond while the guys and I followed the sign to the red trail, which was a medium difficulty.
We started down the trail, Trev and I going at a faster pace than Cole, Quinn, and Jack. Trev asks to talk to me, and I pretended I had no idea what this convo was going to be about, but I was expecting it would be about Soph.
I was correct.

"Listen Alex, I'm fine with you dating my sister, but she hasn't had the best luck with relationships in the past, okay? So be careful with her or I'll have to kick your ass"

"Trev dont worry. I love that girl more than anything I wouldn't give her up, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her; trust me."

"Thanks dude, she's a lot, but she's my little sister, and I think you'll be good for her"

"Thanks man"

I was glad to get that conversation out of the way, because when Trev gets a serious tone like that, you can't tell if it's going to be a good or a bad thing. But it was good. And every word I said to him, I meant. I love that girl with all my heart and I could never imagine doing anything to hurt her.