Nineteen

Sophia
We all went down the mountains about three more times before we decided we were kinda tired and we're gonna go back to the hotel. We all met at the ski lockers and put our skis and boots inside.
We all made our way up to our rooms to change. We all decided to meet back at jacks room and then decide what we were gonna get for dinner and hang out. It was about four now. Syd and I went back to our room and I grabbed my clothes and hopped in the shower. I took a normal shower, and got out and blowdried my hair. Sydney got in the shower while I got dressed in a pair of light grey USA hockey sweatpants and a ribbed white cropped tank top from brandy Melville. Syd got our of the shower about 15 minutes later and put on a pair of black leggings and an oversized T-shirt with the New York islanders  logo on it. We both put on some basic makeup, being moisturizer, mascara, and some lip gloss. I put on a spritz of perfume and we left to meet the boys.
We met the boys in Jacks room, and everyone else was already there when we arrived at around 5. We talked about what we wanted for dinner and we all agreed on Chinese food. There was supposed to be this really good Chinese food place about 10 minutes away, so we decided to order takeout from there.
We placed our order, and they told us it would be ready in about a half hour. We started watching the mighty ducks on the screen in their room, even though most of us were just on our phones.
After about 30 minutes, we played Rock Paper Scissors to see who had to go down to the lobby to get the food, and Quinn lost. He went downstairs and came back with the food about 10 minutes after he left. We sorted out who got what, and we all started to eat. I got chicken Lo-mein, and it was so good. We also got two orders of dumplings to share and they were some of the best dumplings I've ever had. This place was so good. We ate our food really quickly, while watching the movie.
At around 8, the boys somehow figured out the hotel has a pool, and they wanted to go check it out. Alex, Jack, Syd, and I stayed up in Jacks room while the other three went down to explore the pool. They had been down there for about 20 minutes, before Syd and jack were just in a full on make out sesh on the other bed. I told Alex "hey I wanna talk to you, come with me" and I led him out of the room, but to be honest, I don't know if Syd or Jack realized we left. Alex seemed worried when i told him, but j really just wanted to make an excuse to get out of the room. As soon as we got to the hallway I looked at Alex and hit my lip before opening the door to my room and gesturing him in.
As soon as I closed the door, I pulled his arm and started kissing him. Alex and I had never really hooked up before, so I was really looking forward to this. As soon as he realized what was happening he pinned my arm against the door and started kissing me even harder. He moved his kisses down my neck and started slowly sucking on my neck right above my collarbone. I moaned out lightly and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he grabbed my ass while carrying me over to my bed.
He laid me down on my bed and kept kissing me deeply. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt before pulling it over his head. I ran my fingers down his abs as he continued to passionately kiss me. I flipped him over and started moving my kisses down his neck, leaving red marks in two or three spots on his neck. He pulled off my top to reveal my bra, and started playing with the clasp of my bra. I grinded on him, feeling him getting hard under my hips, and he let out a small moan. He unclipped my bra and I took it off, throwing it on the floor next to our shirts. He broke away from the kiss to look me up and down, before giving that signature smirk and leaning back in. He started slipping his hand into my sweatpants, grabbing my ass at the same time. I used my free hand and started pulling down the waistband of my sweatpants, leaving me just in my underwear. He grabbed my waist and flipped me over, him now hovering over me, while I moved my hand to pull down his joggers. From underneath him, I pulled down his boxers, leaving him naked, and very much hard. I reached over into my backpack which was in the nightstand and grabbed a condom out of the front pocket. I had never really carried condoms around with me before but Sydney yelled at me and told me it was irresponsible if I didn't. I opened the condom and started putting it on him. After it was on he broke away from the kiss and asked me "are you sure?" And I nodded my head yes. I have been sure about this from the moment I met him. He pulled down my lace underwear past my knees and he slowly aligned himself with me. I looked at him and nodded my head in approval, and he pushed himself into me. My mouth opened in awe. Every time he moved himself in and out of me it felt better and better. He moved his free hand that had previously been squeezing my chest down to my clit, where he started massaging it. I repeatedly moaned out his name, and every time I did I saw that smirk appear on his face. I was about to finish when he stopped, knowing every time he stopped I'd want it more. I looked at him confused and he smiled and moved back into me. He did this twice, stopping right before I finished, and let me tell you, the second I did, it felt better than ever. It felt like fireworks exploded in my stomach and sent butterflies through my entire body. It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt, and I felt it at the same time as him. We both fell on the bed, breathing heavily, I turned my head to see him staring at me, and I just said to him, in a raspy voice, "I love you"
He looked me dead in the eyes and told me "I have loved you since the moment I met you, Sophia Zegras." I felt my cheeks start to redden, as I got up to grab my clothes. I put on my underwear, sweatpants and tank top, Alex doing the same. I looked at my phone and saw I got a text from Sydney about 5 minutes ago asking where I was. I texted her back and told her I was in our room, and she replied with a thumbs up. I looked at Alex and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him once more, before he left to get back to his room.
Sydney came into our room a few minutes later and looked around. She looked at me wide eyed and said "YOU GUYS HAD SEX"

I looked at her and asked "HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU KNOW THAT"

"Do you think I'm dumb? The bed is messed up, there's a condom wrapper in the garbage, and oh I don't know, it's not like your bra is on the floor or anything..." she says to me chuckling

"Okay fine you caught me, yes we did"

"Oo how was it? How was he?"

"It was great- he was great. It was actually better than great it was amazing"

"Aw good for you. Maybe now that you're getting laid you're gonna be nicer to me" she says ruffling my hair

"Not a chance sista" I told her squeezing her cheeks and laughing

We talked for a while about sex and the best sex we ever had, and I couldn't get the image of Alex's signature smirk out of my head. We called it a night a few hours later, and right before I was able to fall asleep I got a text "goodnight beautiful, I love you❤️" from none other than my amazing boyfriend.