Twenty One

Sophia
We walked to the elevator, Alex pushing the button to go up to our floor. I held two boxes, one filled with fresh cookies, and one with chocolate chunk brownies. I genuinely did feel bad for letting Cole fall, even though I know he blamed himself; we definitely should not have let him go on the black diamond when he wasn't ready. But, Alex texted me that him, Quinn, and Cole went to the urgent care clinic down the road and they said he would be completely fine in a few days. That being said, they asked if he would be able to play in the game against Canada and the doctor said she wasn't sure, and that he would have to go to his PCP when we got back to DC, but that it was only a minor twist and he should be able to get back on the ice in a few days.
When we got up to Coles room, the other guys were in there and Cole was laying on his bed with his wrapped ankle on a pillow. We put down the stuff from the Bakery and checked on Cole before going to our rooms to change before going back to their room.
Syd and I went across the hall to our room, scanned our keycard, and went in. We both took off our ski clothes, and I hopped in the shower first. I grabbed a cropped ribbed T-shirt to wear over a bralette and some grey sweatpants. I took a quick shower, just to wash my body and get off all the sweaty feeling from a day of skiing, before getting out, getting dressed, throwing on some moisturizer and lip gloss, and grabbing my phone and key card. I yelled to Syd, who was already in the shower, that I was going to the boys room, and I heard her yell back a "kk."
I went across the hall to find the boys watching nhl reruns of the 2007 Stanley cup, yet again. I jumped on the bed next to Alex and immediately cuddled up next to him. I put my head on his chest and he engulfed me In his arms. We all watched the game, until the end, and then I asked what the guys wanted to do about the dinner reservation, considering Cole shouldn't be going out to a restaurant when he can barely walk. They guys all agreed that we should cancel our reservation, so I got up and called the restaurant. They told me that it was very late notice to cancel, but I explained our situation and they canceled the reservation for us.
We all decided that we were gonna order food from this taco place that's supposed to be really good, and then we were gonna borrow some board games from the hotel to play in the rooms. I went online on my laptop and placed an order for all of us for dinner, it took the guys forever to decide what they wanted, but the food was going to be delivered in like a half hour- 45 minutes, so we had some time to kill.
We finished watching the game, and then the boys voted on watching the 2014 Stanley cup game. We all got back into our spots, Alex and I cuddling on one bed, Sydney next to me, jack and Cole on the other bed, and Trev and Quinn on their couch. The second period was about to start when I looked at the time and saw it was about the time that the food would be delivered. Syd said she would run down the the lobby and get the food, and jack offered to go with her.
They came back about 10 minutes later with two big bags of food, each with a few takeout boxes in it. We got everyone their food, and all started to dig in, our eyes still on the tv. I got two chicken tacos, and let me tell you, they were some of the best tacos I have had in a while. Jeez Colorado has really good food. I was going to ask everyone how their food was, but judging by their almost empty plates, I assumed they liked it.
We still had some time to kill for the rest of the night, with nothing else to do, so we were going to borrow some board games from the hotel to play. Jack and I went down to the lobby and asked to borrow some games, and they gave us a little basket with uno, a deck of cards, monopoly, and another game. We thanked the incredibly sweet lady for letting us borrow them, and we headed back up to the room. We got in the elevator, and I pushed the button. Jack asked me something about our upcoming trip to New York and we just talked about that on the way back to the room. He asked about when we were coming back, and I told him, "Friday morning, don't worry we'll be back in time for your game at 5"

"Okay good, cause I don't know what Alex ans I would do without our little good luck charms there cheering for us"

"mhm I wouldn't miss it for the world" I reassured him.