Ten

Alex
We finished up a game of 3 v 3 in about an hour and a half. Jack and Quinn elected themselves "team captains" with Soph and Cole on Jack's team, and Trev and I on Quinn's. The game went pretty smoothly, with us winning 4-3. Both Quinn had scored two goals with Trev and I scoring one each. On the other team Soph had one goal and Cole two. Jack didn't score any points this game, which I'm sure he wasn't thrilled about but hey it was just a game it doesn't count for anything. Well, that is except for bragging rights.
We got into the car and we all unanimously agreed on jack driving since he's the only one with no goals, even though he had two apples. In the car, I sat next to Sophia, which was really nice cause she was tired so she rested her head on my shoulder. God I could lay like this forever. But that shortly ended when we arrived home less than 20 minutes later. She got up and smiled at me, thanking me for being her pillow. I told her "anytime. I mean it" and she started blushing. Everything about her is so perfect, from her gorgeous blonde wavy hair to her beautifully bright eyes to the sweet smell of her perfume that she always wears. She's perfect.
When we got home we all threw our stinky gear into the garage and went inside to shower. We all took showers at the same time and most of us just took naps cause we were really tired. We had to leave for the party at around 7:45 and it was currently 3 so we had enough time to get a power nap in and grab some food before we got ready. I went to my room after to take a nap, cause I know sophia wasn't going to sleep, she was probably gonna straighten her hair or something, girls take forever to get ready. Knowing Sophia wasn't going to sleep we told her to wake us all at 5:15 so we could get food and get ready, which she did.
She woke us at exactly 5:15 and told us to get our asses up if we wanted to get food before we go, and knowing how hungry teenage boys get, we got up pretty quickly.

Sophia
I let the guys to go sleep for a little nap before we left while I got ready. I took a shower after we got back from the rink cause I felt all sweaty and smelly and gross. God I can't believe I was sleeping on Alex's shoulder when I smell like spoiled milk. Anyway, I took a shower and I took my time, knowing I had a few hours to kill. Hell, I even shaved... everywhere...
Anyway, I got out of the shower and put my hair into a towel hat and got started on picking out my outfit. I opted for a more causal outfit because it wasn't a super dressy party, so I decided on a white wrap crop top with a pair of light blue jeans and some golf accent jewelry. I'd likely end up pairing this with my AF-1's or some similar sneakers, maybe a pair of vans.
I put on minimal makeup, as my freckles were showing and I had a bit of a tan, so I put on some moisturizer, a little light brown eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrows, and I topped it off with some fenty light pink lip gloss. I put on my clothes while deciding what I should do with my hair. I could either curl it or blow dry it and do an updo. I think I'm just gonna blow dry it and put it in a cute bun cause it's easiest.
When I finished getting ready it was about time to wake up the boys so I sprayed some of my favorite perfume on and headed to Alex and Cole's room to wake them before going downstairs to wake the other three.
I decided to wake the boys "ntdp" style. Aka smacking them with pillows until they get their asses out of bed. Cole got up easily, while Alex took a few more hits before grabbing the pillow and hitting me back, and finally getting out of bed. Then the three of us went downstairs to wake the others, first Trevor, who acted like a little girl and screamed when we hit him, not having any clue what was happening. Then went to go wake jack but he was already up on his phone, that's no fun. Then we went to wake Quinn and lemme just say, that boy would not get out of bed for the life of him. We were all yelling at him to get up and he just kept telling us to go away and let him sleep. While we were all trying to get up, Jack, who knew this was gonna happen, snuck into the kitchen.
Jack came back with a big bowl of ice water and basically poured the whole thing on a grouchy, sleeping Quinny, causing him to shoot out of bed. He was pissedddd, and just to show some sibling love, a soaking wet Quinn got up and gave jack a big tight hug, just to get him back.
They both dried off and went to change for the party, Quinn taking a quick shower before getting dressed. Alex and Trevor went for a ride to a local smoothie place and picked up some smoothies and some food for everyone before the party.
We all ate and basically just scrolled through our phones just chilling until we had to leave. I decided to post a picture on insta of my outfit for the party.