Chapter 6: Truth

A/n: The picture isn't Taylor and her mom. I just love the hug. Who doesn't like hugs?🤔

Taylor's POV

I reached home while crying. I'm not sure why. Is it because of what happened? Or is it because there's a possibility of being a homeless teenager after telling my parents everything?

My parents saw me by the time I stepped a foot in our house and immediately asked what happened, what's wrong and why am I crying.

I took a deep breath to calm and control myself and then told them. EVERYTHING.

From what I saw, but I tried to tell it in a nice way. To telling Natalia about it. To how Andy barged in. To how Natalia's parents barged in. To Natalia, asking me to leave. And lastly, I admitted that Andy was saying the truth. That I like Natalia. And I'm a lesbian.

Thank God they're okay with it...

Specially my mom. I thought she's not going to accept me. She's really. Like, REALLY. S.T.R.I.C.T.

They said it's fine and they already knew. I asked them how, and they said they can already see and feel it. They said they're just waiting for me.

It's official. I'm free. I don't really care about what my schoolmates and other people think of me. If my parents are fine with it, then I have no problem.

Except my bestfriend...

Natalia's POV

After I sent Tay home I asked Andy to go too. Now I'm in my room. I haven't talked to my parents yet because I'm pretending to be upset that my bestfriend likes me. But the truth is I want to cry in happiness. She likes me...

FLASHBACK

Why is she saying these things about Andy? Is this true or she's just trying to make me break up with him so she can be his girlfriend? I know she likes him. I can see the jealousy on her face every time I'm with him. I won't end our relationship. Never.

I honestly don't love him. My affection to him is just a show. I like my bestfriend. I like Tay. A LOT.

When Andy asked me on a date for the first time, I saw it on her face. She's jealous. I know I'm selfish by saying this, but I only dated him because in that way, Taylor and Andy will have no chance to be together. Because I know that Taylor will respect my relationship with him and just move on. I really thought she likes him!

That's a selfish move but can you blame me? I like her since day one and if I saw her with someone else? It'll kill me...