Chapter 27: Decision

A/n: I'm not going to make the bed scene detailed this time. Eh, I tried on chapter 18 and oh holy guacamole that made me SOOO uncomfortable.

I was debating actually if I should, just to make the story a little longer, but I decided against it and just start this chapter after they did it.

Enjoy Reading!!😊

Taylor's POV

I woke up and I was in sheets. With Katie. Which is still sleeping if I might add.

=_=

And oh we really did it last night!

I looked at the clock. 9:03 a.m. She usually wakes up 6:00 in the morning. Sometimes earlier. I must've really tire her. Eh, as I said. I proved myself!

Eh, I'm a woman of my words after all!

She stirred up and when our eyes met, she has this unreadable emotion in it. What was that?

"Had a GREAT sleep?" She said.

Not minding her expression, "I'm the one who should ask you that." I joked and laughed afterwards.

Something is bothering my mind so I voiced it out. "So, does this mean that we are together now? Like, for real?"

She gave me this weird smile and said, "you'll have my answer tomorrow" and followed "Hey maybe you should go? I still have to prepare some things for tomorrow?"

Her birthday.

And I remembered that I still have to buy my gifts for her! Shoot! "A-alright". I said and didn't mind how she basically kicked me out.

Why is she acting this way?

********

I. Am. Exhausted.

I just finished buying gifts and wrapping them for Katie tomorrow.

I sat in our garden to think and clear my mind. About everything that has happened. It all went so fast. From Natalia to Katie.

I'm not even sure if doing this with Katie is right. I mean, I haven't said that I LOVE her. Just LIKE. But is it right to tell that to her vocally when I know that I haven't fully moved on from Natalia?

Looking at the swing that Natalia and I used to sit every night when she would sleepover here made me more confused.

Even nature can't help my situation right now.

I sighed for a millionth time now...

"Bothered about something?" Dad appeared next to me from nowhere. Like a mushroom that just grew in the middle of the woods.

I haven't actually shared anything about my love life to my parents. Given the fact that my only interest was Natalia and they just discovered about my sexuality recently.

If I should share my story to one of my parents, that should be dad since it's about girls. So I talked...

"Dad you know that I like Natalia right?"

"Yup." He said and popped the p

I sighed. "I think I'm starting to feel the same with Katie."

"And?"

"Is that even possible? To like two people at the same time?"

"Well, do you like your mom?" He said out of nowhere.

How was that even connected on what I just shared at him? But I answered anyways, "yes! Of course!"

"Does that mean that you don't like me?"