Chapter 20: Birthday

A/n: this was the best disgusting brown smoothie that I can find in google😅. Sry✌. I also watched the video and I'm beyond disgust. That's why I thought this would be a good interpretation of the drink😉.

Taylor's POV

It's THE DAY. Natalia's birthday. I'm nervous. I'm going to give her my gift now... before I chicken out.

Breath. "Natalia" I called her to get her attention. Phew. Give it to her. Now.

"Yes Tay?" She looked at me. Smiling. Oh good God she's stunning. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Oh gosh I need to focus. Don't stutter. Don't stutter. Don't stutter.

"H-Here." Sh*t. That's only one word and I failed to say it properly! Are you serious?!

"Oh thanks!"

"Please open it." I smiled. I'm starting to relax. I want to see her reaction when she opened my gift.

Yup. I know quite the opposite of majority of earth's population.

=_=

She opened it and... "Oh you're beautiful, Tay" she said looking at me.

What did she say? I think I need to clean my ears. What she said was it's beautiful, Tay. My brain is playing games with me. It's impossible for her to say that I'M beautiful. IMPOSSIBLE. After everything that happened between us? Just... Nah.

She removed the necklace that she's already wearing and asked me to put the necklace that I gave her. Seriously, I'm dieing right now!

Did she just chose my gift over what her mother wants her to wear?!

We're smiling at each other when Andy came.

Of course. He has to ruin the moment...

"Oh! We thought of the same gift." He excitedly said. Obviously faking it.

We gave him a questioning look. He pulled out a box and opened it. A gold slightly OVER DECORATED necklace.

=_=

But of course, I have to fake it...

^_^

And what he did next shocked me. Well, actually not. I know how arrogant he is.

He REMOVED the necklace. The necklace that I gave to her. The one that she asked me to place in her neck. He REMOVED it WITHOUT her PERMISSION and replaced it with his gift.

Wow. Just wow. Really?! In front of me?! The one who gave it to her?! Urgh!!

I'm pissed at Andy, but disappointed at Natalia. She didn't even bother stopping Andy from removing my gift.

But then... why would she? Andy's her boyfriend. Who am I in her life anyway?

Katie's POV

I'm in Natalia's birthday party as of the moment. And I can't help but to look around with 25% confusion and 75% amusement in my face.

It wasn't your normal 'Birthday Party', it was a literal 'PARTY' minus the alcoholic drinks. I heard her parents won't allow it. Saying it was bad for our health.

Have we mentioned that Natalia's parents' jobs are both connected in medical field? If we haven't, well, now you know.

Shrug*

"Truth or Dare!" Natalia shouted.

See what I mean by 'PARTY'?

No one can say no, including me. It was the birthday girl who asked for it.

We're all sitting in our respective seats. Since making a circle and spinning a bottle is impossible to work. Considering she has A LOT of guests. While Natalia explained how the game will work.

"We've got two bowls here, both containing each and everyone's name." Wow. They really prepared for this. I mean, EVERYONE'S NAME? I have mentioned that she has a ton of guests right? Wow. Just, wow. I hope Taylor can prepare like this for MY birthday too.

"The first bowl is for us to know who will answer the question or who will do the dare. The second was for us to know who will ask the other person what to do or what question to answer. We will return the names after you got pick. In that way, you can get pick again, depending on how lucky you are."

Fair enough...

"Now, we will give you another option. Either do the truth or dare OR! Drink the mystery drink." Then they showed a REALLY disgusting brownish drink WITH chunks.

Ewww! Never in my life would I drink that... thing.