A/n ;)

Hey everybody!🤗

If you guys haven't noticed, I'm putting pictures in the prev chapters😁. Those pictures are not mine😅. They're from my friend, Google.😁. So ctto😅. I don't know if I'm going to put some pictures that I own🤔. The one's that I captured😁. But if I did, in future, I'll put an indication that it was from me😉. But all of those pictures, as of now, are all from google😅.

I personally don't like putting or 'assigning' real life people as the characters. I think it's better to imagine them on your own😁. At least for me😅. It was just my opinion😅. It's just that, I think, real life people (even if they're celebs) can't reach our expectations.

They're fictional. Of course we're going to have high expectations from them. Which a real person couldn't reach. And putting someone's face and saying that, "This is Katie. This is Taylor. This is Natalia. This is Andy. And yada yada" will just ruin your amazing imagination.

I'd like to give you guys freedom to imagine the characters on your own liking. We all have different 'tastes'. What's beautiful for me, may not to you. If I put a 'perfect' person for a character, some of you might think that they didn't fit. It might ruin it for some of you. And I don't want that to happen, because I know how that feels😅😂✌. Sorry no offense intended for anyone.

That's all!😆 Alright😊. Gonna go😉. Gotta hide🙈. Byiee😁

Love,
Emoji😘

Nah. I'm just kidding. But but fr, this  is super yellowish😂. I just LOVE using emojis😅. Sry😊.

- M.R.S.M.