Chapter 13: Okay

Katie's POV

When I saw Taylor when I opened the door, "tell me exactly what happened the day when you told her about 'the cheating Andy'. Why was she so mean to you this morning?" I bumbered.

=_=

"Oh. Nothing much. I just drove to their house, told her everything that I saw, she doesn't know that you were the girl tho, but that doesn't matter anyway. As you can see, she's still with Andy, she didn't believe me. That time, I didn't know that Andy was there. I was shocked when he spoke. He exposed me to Natalia. Her parents heard everything. Her dad was mad and asked her to fix the situation." She said nonchalantly while sitting, crossing her legs, at the sofa.

"And what did she do?"

She shrugged, "After she asked me to go? She said that I should never speak to her again." Her face was calm but I know, deep down, she's hurting.

6 years... every one knows about their friendship. They're inseparable! Well... were inseparable.

That b*tch just thrown it all away.

"Why did you asked me to hide 'our relationship'?" She asked and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I think we should wait a little longer. And confirming that we are together wasn't exciting for me at all. I wan't to do it in an... extravagant way" I said dramatically.

I know. I can be dramatic sometimes.

-_-

She did the thinking face. "Leave that to me. I can do that. All you have to do is wait. Sit back. And relax." She said being cocky. I see. But I trust her so I just said,

"Okay"

Taylor's POV

The next day, I just got out of the car when I noticed Natalia, standing not too far from where I'm at.

Yes. I'm used in calling her Natalia now. That's basically what Katie and I did yesterday. We practiced N.A.T.A.L.I.A.'s name again and again.

I saw her walking towards me.

O...kay. what's happening?

"Hi Tay."

0_o

o_0

"Uhm... hi Natalia?"

"It's alright to call me Nat. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings yesterday by telling you to call me Natalia."

Darlin' a simple sorry won't cure me. After everything that happened. Really?

"It's fine. I like calling you Natalia now." I said with a fake smile. I will not waste Katie and I's effort practicing yesterday!

Saying that caught her off guard. She knows that I LOVE calling her 'Nat'. I'm the only person that WAS allowed to call her that. When people start calling her that name, I will immediately correct them saying, "it's Natalia. She doesn't go by 'Nat'" I sometimes say those words in a possessive way. The reason why a lot of people mistook us as a couple.

Same goes to me. She's the only one who's allowed to call me 'Tay'. Now that I thought of it. Maybe I should tell Katie to call me 'Tay' and I'll start to call her 'Kat'...

;)

She cleared her throat. "A-Alright. So.. uhm... would you like to go at my place later? Maybe after school? You know, just to catch up with each other? I miss my bestfriend. You do know that I didn't mean to say those words to you, right? I mean, we've been friends for years and that kind of... problem won't break us." She said with a small smile.

Problem. Right.

But wait. Why all of a sudden? Is this one of Andy's plan? Is this a trap?

Whatever this is, I don't care. If I'm being honest, I miss MY BESTFRIEND too. AND I will not know why all of this was happening if I don't go so I just said,

"Okay."

I guess I'll just find out later...