Chapter 19: Nervous

Taylor's POV

At first, as expected, it was UNCOMFORTABLE. But then, Katie started making jokes about it to reduce the awkwardness between us.

It worked. We're back, acting 'normal', like nothing happened. By normal I mean kissing and practicing sweet stuffs to each other.

But the problem was she won't stop saying that between the two of us, she the DOMINANT one. She won't stop teasing me and will repeat that phrase again and again like an old broken, unrepairable cassette. And she's doing it RIGHT NOW...

"I'm an Alpha." She said with a proud face. Chin up, like she has an invisible card sticked to her that says 'I'm a dom, don't touch me.'

Like, REALLY?!

0_o

o_0

This has to stop...

I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "Katie, can you stop? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but have you forgotten that I'M a VIRGIN? Yes, it was both our first time, but at least you have experience/s with boys while me, I don't have any, in BOTH SEX." I rolled my eyes again.

"O... kay? Are you on your period?"

"What?! No! Why ask that?!" Don't tell me she wants to do it again?!

0_0

0_o

o_0

She shrugged. "Normally, you wouldn't respond to me. Either you'll continue whatever you're doing OR if you're not doing anything, you'll find something to do."

I sigh. "I'm sorry. It's just that Natalia's birthday is getting nearer and nearer. I'm kind of... nervous? I guess."

Don't get me wrong. We're in good terms now. We're planning already. Kind of hidden because of her parents.

I don't know if I should be happy that she wants to keep our promise to be on each other's side in our 18th birthday. Or should I be upset because she has to hide me.

We both haven't talked to her parents since the incident. Are they mad? Do they still want to see me?

I mean, they liked me. It's not like I'm faking who I am before. I'm just not showing and voicing out who I really am. But it's still me. The REAL me. Just not the WHOLE me.

Urghh! I don't want to think about it. It'll just make me more nervous. And that's not good.

"Don't cha worry. I'll go there too. I'l be there for you."

0_<

>_^

^_^

Katie 'flirted'. Or at least she TRIED.

=_=

I raised an eyebrow in her response. "How are you going to be there for me when we're hiding our relarionship? We're not even talking if other people are looking. So we're basically strangers in that party."

"I know. I'm just trying to cheer you up! I though you wouldn't notice or remember that since you said that you're nervous" Katie reasoned.

I rolled my eyes again. " I said I. AM. NERVOUS. I didn't say I. AM. DUMB."

-_-

She rolled her eyes at me. "I DIDN'T said that YOU'RE DUMB. I thought you'll forget about 'hiding' because you're nervous"

I raised an eyebrow, "what do you think of me when I'm nervous? I suddenly and magically will have a short term memory loss?! Amnesia?!"

If you thought that I already won that 'arguement', the people, y'all thought wrong. She won't stop because 'she's right'. So we banter for a long period of time until I got tired. I got up and walked away from her.

"What?! Realized that you're wrong and now you're walking out?" She said, following me. And should I add that she's, in fact, smirking?

=_=

I faced her. "NO. I'm going to the mall. I haven't bought Natalia a gift." I turned around and walked, again. This time, without stopping.

--------

I reached the mall. On the way here, I thought of buying her a necklace.

I found a simple silver necklace with a letter "N" pendant. I guess this is it... I won't lie, it's kind of expensive. But it's for Natalia, so it doesn't matter.

I'm already paying when I noticed another simple, yet a beautiful silver ring.

Urgh... I think I have a thing for silver objects.

I rolled my eyes on my own thought.

"Can I also get this one?" I found myself saying that and paying for the ring too.

Good thing I know her ring size...