Chapter 7: Truth II

Natalia's POV

Imagine my face when I found out that she likes me too! Did I just wasted my energy faking it and enduring the kisses that I did with Andy?! I can't believe it!

FLASHBACK

"Tell her, straight in the face, that you don't like her more than a bestfriend. If you do that convincingly then maybe she'll take your side." Andy said.

Taylor said nothing. She kept silent while looking on the floor. I want to know the answer. I want her own words. I don't want it to come from someone else. They might give me a false hope. Keeping your hopes up won't do any good to you. I'll just break your heart.

It was possible that Andy was just saying and making all of this to ruin Tay and I. But why would he do that? What would he get from ruining us?

I don't know. And I honestly don't care. I just want to know that truth. Does Tay like me?

I'm getting impatient so I called her. "Tay" I didn't hide my emotion. I looked at her expectantly.

Just say it and i'll be yours... forever. I'll break up with him. Please say it. Don't break my heart. Say that you love me. Please...

And then my parents came. Dad was so serious and looks like he's mad. I can't see mom's face though, I can't see her reaction. Is she mad too?

With that, reality hit me. I'm not out yet. I can't afford to lose my parents. What if they don't approve it? I'm going to lose them.

Then my dad asked me to fix the situation...

How?

How am I going to fix something when I don't even know what I want? No. Scratch that. I know what I want and who I want. I want to end my relationship with Andy. I want to start a relationship with Tay.

I want her. I need her. But I don't know what decision to make. Choosing her is risky. I MIGHT loose my FAMILY.

I don't know what to do. But I know that I don't have much time. So I did what I think was the right thing at the moment.

I asked Tay to go and don't talk to me again.

Pushing her away scratched my heart.

Asking her not to speak to me again stabbed my heart.

I know she's probably mad at me. That thought tore my heart apart.

I thought it couldn't get any worse,

But when I saw a tear escaped her eye, that broke my heart into a million pieces...