Chapter 25: Revenge

Katie's POV

In the passed months, Tay and I spent a lot more time together.

Even in public places.

We have to show off now. What did we get? A jealous Natalia.

She actually admitted that she have the same feelings for Tay!! And been doing her best to get Tay's heart again...

She's being cautious not to be seen every time she make a move to Tay. Even I haven't seen her despite of me, spending a lot of time with Tay...

...but Tay tells me EVERYTHING. No details left unsaid. Whole events that happened with them, peeled to be exposed to me.

Reaction from Andy? A big fat NONE.

Heck! That guy is impossible! Like, no heart at all! Is he not bothered that Natalia and I are now drawn into Taylor?!

Urgh!!

I stopped getting frustrated when I felt my phone vibrated.

Calling...
Andy

(Oh please don't ask me why I didn't and haven't deleted his number. Because honestly? I don't know either.)

Not wanting to think too much of why is he calling, just now when I was literally thinking how heartless he is

And because I wouldn't know if I didn't answer his call, I slid the answer button.

But I didn't spoke. I let him have the first word.

"Hi Katie my love"

Oh here we go...

Taylor's POV

Natalia has been ''bothering'' me for a while now.

Why with a quotation mark? Simply because I don't mind it. Like, I actually want it to happen. I like what she's doing. Because I like her.

Yes. I still do.

But I can't say that she's in my head all the time. Because, heck, every time that I'm with Kat? All I can think is how to myself down...

Flashback

Typical day. Kat and I will spend our time together.

Date? For other people's eyes, yes. For us? Just eating together to catch up with each other.

Yes. We spend time together, but not enough to talk about the happenings in our lives. We have school to focus on after all. And we have a LOT of things to catch up. Specially because of what's happening to me and Natalia as of the moment...

We can do that on phone but nah, waste of batteries. And a date would be good for public's eye. So...

Calling...
Kat😜❤🙈

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey. Uhm. I hate to say this but... can we cancel the reservation in the restaurant?"

I can basically see her bitting her bottom lip. But I didn't point that out since I'm genuinely confused. "What? Why?"

"I know you already paid for it. And I really do feel bad but my parents may or may not found out that we're eating and insisted that we should eat with them here at the house instead. Specially that mom cooked."

That caught my interest, "did she cooked her famous roast beef?"

"Yeah"

"Oh! No space for your apology then! I don't need it. What I need is your mom's roast beef in my tummy. That was full of starving worms if I might add."