Chapter 33: Told

Katie's POV

While telling what really happened to Tay, I didn't had a hard time remembering every scenes. Because once I opened my mouth and muttered the first word, memories comes back and flashes. And it hurts just the same as I can remember...

Flashback

~the day that something happened to Taylor and Katie~

As expected, it turned out amazing. Not just plain lust. There's love. I can feel it.

I looked at her. She's sleeping beside me. She probably thought I was asleep a while ago that's why she slept too.

I want to sleep, but I'm thinking about what had happened in the past months.

Maybe I should thank Andy. Because of him I found Taylor. And I'm happy now. Contented with everything that I have. Specially what I have with Taylor.

When he called me, I didn't have to think twice to end the call. I don't have any business with him. There's nothing to talk about so why bother? Why listen to him? Why talk? Why waste my time?

This is the first time that I felt something for a girl. And I didn't know that it feels this good. That I will feel this special.

I wouldn't do anything that might ruin us. I don't want to lose her. I don't like to experience what Natalia is experiencing now. She just realized Taylor's worth after she's gone.

But I'm different. I know her worth. So I'll protect "us".

"I love you"

I looked at Taylor after she mumbled that.

I can't help the smile that was trying to show on my face. I don't have to hide for anyone but I might make a sound because of so much happiness so I still tried to hide my real emotion at the moment.

If my answer for her is already "yes", now it's "super yes!".

Of course I'd love to be her girlfriend--

"Natalia..."

What did she--

"I love you Natalia..."

The tears instantly fell on the pillow.

I thought WE, BOTH, can feel the love. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe it's just me who can feel it...

And I got blinded by it. It manipulated me into thinking that there's a "we". But then... there's just "me".

I don't know, maybe my mind is running wild that time so I stood up and brought my phone with me to the bathroom and dialed a number that I never expected that I'll contact again...

"Andy? Are you busy?"

End of Flashback

It hurts. It STILL hurts. But what can I do? I love someone who doesn't love me back. And the worse thing is, she loves someone else...

********

Taylor's POV

I went home after that. I felt like I have no energy left after everything that I've heard from Katie. I don't know if I should believe her.

I can see  that she's hurting, but what if it's just an act again? What if she and Andy this to hurt me again? To confuse me, then if I came back to her they'll drop the bomb and I'm the one who's going to end up in the corner, crying.