Day 9.

30DAYS OFWRITING; DAY9

9-Explain main basis of plot

Well I wrote the summary, then some details, and then it all sounded stupid but I'm going to throw it all down here. This is the main SUMMARY of the MAIN PREMISE.

Oksana Zackharin is a realistic person. She's basically the opposite of a daydreamer; she's got her goals set out practically and her priorities ordered sensibly.  So when time stops and she finds out that there's a whole society of people fighting behind the scenes of real life, she finds it hard to come to terms with and her life slowly begins to unravel.

                Oksana is an immune; someone who can't control time but isn't affected by Time Stops. She's not a big player in the Time Stop world nor is she particularly powerful but she finds herself being watched by the time-terrorist organization LoFT. Whilst trying to figure out what Time Stops are really all about, she makes friends with a rebel to the LoFTs; a twenty three year old vet named Ryker who may or may not be lying about what LoFT is really doing. Oksana has to make the decision between joining the vague, clearly-lying rebels or going it alone and rejecting the reality of her situation. And then there's Kaine: the unstable, strange boy who's always lurking around the Time Stops but doesn't seem to be working for anyone or working for anything. He knows more then he's willing to share and Oksana is determined to find out the truth.

                In a world that's between fantasy and reality, Oksana finds that that the hardest part about fighting a war is knowing what you're really fighting for.