Chapter 13

~Life is a series of unexplained events, unplanned laughter, unexpected tears, occasional sorrows and overwhelming joy~

"No Anu, bhai didn't come. He is...still angry with you," he said and my face changed.

"Leave it Anu, how are you?" he asked me and I smiled telling I am fine.

"I am angry with you. You left just like that and didn't even call me. You didn't miss me at all!!!" he pouted.

"I thought you will be angry with me, just like brother!!!" I smiled bitterly. "I will never be angry with you, I missed you so much," he said.

"Did bhai know you are coming to meet me?" I asked and he shook his head negatively. Yeah, if he know he would never let him meet me.

"Yeah, he shouldn't know. Then he won't let you meet me. Rid, he hates me nahh? For what I did. But....but... I didn't do it on purpose. If you get a chance...tell him he didn't raise me like that... It was a mistake Rid. A complete mistake," I asked him and sobbed hugging him tightly.

"Ananya relax. You are pregnant and you shouldn't cry so much," he patted my back.

"So, is HE taking good care of you?" he asked me.

"Yeah, we talked it out and now we are good," I told him happily. Thanks to Kavya, I am more clear now. "Thank you so much for coming Rid!!! I feel so happy seeing you," he said.

"So, you plan to keep this child?" he asked me and I didn't reply.

"I don't know Rid. This is not a decision only I get to make. I will have to talk to him about this," I said, wiping of my tears.

"Don't worry Anu. You will soon find out what to do. But, if he bullies you or hurt you, you can come to me. You don't have to keep quiet just because you carry his child okay?" he said and I smiled.

"Don't make him sound bad. He is not abusive all. He is actually very good," I said and he nodded.

He bid me bye and left after talking for some time. He didn't ask me about Siddharth and even I didn't want to tell him anything. I booked a cab and went home. Home, it feels weird to say it home. But, I guess I should get used to it.

"You seem happy today?" Siddharth asked me bitterly.

"Yeah, actually today I met...." He cut me off.

"Yeah, of course you will be happy," he smiled bitterly and went to our room. Great, now he can't even stand me being happy.

"Ananya, do you want to have dinner?" Sandhya asked me. "Yeah, I will eat after freshening up," I said and she nodded. I went inside the room and I saw him lying down on the bed, covering his face with his elbow. I straight away went into the bathroom and washed my face. I took bath and went outside to eat when I heard their conversation.

"Siddharth, let's wait until Ananya comes," Sandhya said. That's so sweet of her to think like that.

"She probably would have eaten and I don't want to wait for her. You wait if you want," he said bitterly and started eating.

Sandhya looked shocked but she continued waiting. I felt hurt!!! Really hurt. Why my life is like this? Tears started to form but I quickly wiped it, not wanting to spoil my mood and health by crying. I took a deep breath and went towards the table. I sat far away from Siddharth and started eating. What the hell happened to him? Why is he behaving like this?

Is he having any problems at his office? I thought we were fine until yesterday. Should he take it out on me, if he is problems at office? Really, that is what I am? A thing for him to vent out his anger on. I am fed up with him for doing this. Just when I think that I can finally be happy, something had to happen.