Chapter 19

~Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be like~

The cool breeze gave me goosebumps as they pass caressing my body as soon as I got out of the car. I felt my body hair raising because of the coldness. I could only see trees and mountain surrounding us, not like the city where you can only see tall buildings everywhere you turn. Nature is always the best. 

It was nearly 1 in the afternoon, but I couldn't see the sun at all. The clouds covered the sun making it look more like evening. It was freaking cold as if it was middle of the night. I cannot imagine how cold it will be in the night or at top of the mountain.

"What took so long for you guys to come here?" Harish asked. They came out of their car as soon as they saw our car. I guess they've been waiting for us inside the car.

"Come on yarr, Sid probably drive slowly to extend his time alone with Ananya," Abhi teased Siddharth, to which he just rolled his eyes. But, he had this sly smile, which made me smile as well. Okay, it is giving wrong idea to them. The real reason we were late was not even near to what they are thinking. But, who cares alright.

"Who asked you guys to be early?" I sassed. They had to wait for us, because the booking was made in Siddharth's name and they cannot go to their rooms without him.

"Come on yarr, I am freezing," Kavya said and I nodded in response.

I started shivering as I was wearing a thin blouse with a pair of jeans. I forgot to bring my jacket as we were leaving in a hurry. Damn, silly mistake.

"Ananya, don't tell me, you forgot to bring your jacket. The last time we came also it was really cold," Kavya said, as soon as she saw me shivering. 

"Harish was the one hurrying us to leave and it just slipped my mind," I said and started rubbing my hands together to create warmness. Suddenly, I felt two hands on my shoulders and an extra layer of clothing popped up from nowhere. Because I could analyze what happened, Siddharth moved away putting his jacket on me.

"Siddharth, it's really going to be cold. You will catch cold like this," I tried reasoning. "You need this more Ananya. My clothes are already thick enough," he said and I muttered a thanks. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie with a blue jeans. He looked ho.... handsome even in simple clothes. I gotta stop checking him out.

"Wow, he is really sweet, But, don't you think it is really cliche? You forgetting your jacket and him giving his to you," Kavya whispered near my ears. 

"Oh yeah so sweet. Why the hell did you went to his office to shout at him?" I asked her in a voice only we both can hear.

"Cause you said you going to leave us!!! How can I let you leave? That too because of him?" she whisper-yelled.

"Kavya, he didn't force me to go. If he is not interested, we can't do anything. But, just now in the car, he did say he want to try things out. He said he l-loved me," I said.

"WHAT? You are kidding me right? Omg I feel so happy for you. You can finally have a happy life," she literally shouted making everyone turn to our direction. Heat rushed to my cheeks making me look like a tomato.

"Okay wait, what did you said?" she asked me again.

"I said I liked him too. I cannot name it as love Kavya. I am scared to name it. I am so confused," I said and she hugged me tight and said "Don't worry, everything will be alright. Have faith in God and He will show you the right path," she said and I just smiled.

"Since when did you start talking like a saint," I chuckled and she playfully shoved my shoulders.

"Okay guys, there are a total of three rooms. Sid and Ananya will stay in the same room. Sandhya and Kavya stay in one room and me and Harish will stay in one room," Abhi said and I gasped.