Chapter 20

A/N : I don't even know if this thing exist. As I said, I am from Malaysia and in Malaysia, there will be a fun fair where you can have some kind of rides and have food stalls(Not permanent). Also, we can play some small games and get toys as gifts. Basically, you have to exchange money for tokens and you can only use tokens. I've never visited any other country and I don't know how it works in India. I don't even know if there is something similar to this in India. So, I am sorry if the facts is wrong or something. I tried google searching and I cannot find anything. I hope you don't mind. Thanks.

**************

~Memories are timeless treasure of Heart~

Standing in front of the Fun Fair, the thing that immediately catches my attention was The Ferris Wheel, because it was obviously the biggest and the lights attached to it, was amazing. The sky was dark even though there was time for the sun to set. It was like in the center of the fair. 

As much as I loved going on there, I know it is dangerous for a pregnant woman to go on that

As much as I loved going on there, I know it is dangerous for a pregnant woman to go on that. Maybe I shouldn't have come at all to this trip. There will be many things that I want to do, but cannot do. To say I was disappointed, was an understatement.

"We can definitely come again with our baby on hand, if you want?" Siddharth's voice brought me out of my trance.

"What?" I breathed out.

"I know you are disappointed that you cannot go on that," he pointed to the Ferris Wheel.

"How did you..." he cut me off.

"Come on, darling. It is not that difficult to read you expression. You look like a kid that cannot eat her favorite candy," he chuckled and I smiled sheepishly. First, because I was that obvious of my thoughts. Second, because he called me 'darling'. He always called me using my name. But, I think confessing his feelings to me was like getting it out of his chest and now he seems carefree and relaxed. 

"Yeah, I cannot go in the Ferris Wheel and I cannot even go hiking tomorrow with you guys. Being pregnant is not always good. I probably couldn't even ride the roller coaster," I pouted.

"That is why I said, we can come here again, with our baby. You can go in that wheel as many times as you want," he said. I loved how easy it was for him to imagine our future together. And, obviously I didn't doubt it. I had this feeling that we will be together for the rest of the life. Call it my wish or intuition, I just feel like destiny has planned us and brought us together.

After my little rambling about how I cannot go in that, our friends joined us. Apparently, they arrived before us, but Abhi and Harish had to use the restroom, so they went there before joining us. We went to the ticket counter and bought many tokens so that we can enjoy many things. Siddharth excused himself when we were buying the tokens. After a while he came back with two water bottle, so that I won't faint from walking around.