Epilogue

A:N/ I have edited the last chapter, so for those who didn't read the updated version, please do so. I have added some part at the end.

"Ajju, stay with your father. Don't keep running," I had to keep a firm grip on my four year old son, Aajeeth's hand to keep him in place. I was searching for Siddharth among the crowd.

"But, mama I wanna go meet Riwa," he said in his cute voice, mispronouncing Riya's name. Oh and she is Vikram bhai's daughter who is two years old. Three years ago, Vikram bhai got married to his childhood friend, who was secretly his crush since childhood, Sanam bhabhi. Sanan bhabhi is so pretty that anyone will fall for, let alone my brother, at least that was what I thought. Only after talking to her, I knew that last time when Vikram bhai had a crush on her, she was not that pretty at all. Which made me respect my brother more than I already was.

"Be a good boy and stay still Ajju. Mama is tired," I sighed. Yes, with my 7 month baby bump, I was hella tired. Handling a four year old boy didn't help either. His face crumbled and tears filled up his eyes.

"I am sowwy mama. I am a bad boy," he sniffled and my heart crumbled seeing my boy talking like that. Last week when I was scolding him, I said some words that I didn't mean at all in anger. I said that he was a bad boy for making me do more work. I didn't expect it will create a big impact on him.

"Oh my baby," I picked him up with much difficulty and placed him on the chair, since I cannot squat to his level.

"Mama didn't mean that okay? I am sorry for telling like that to you. You are a good boy Ajju, the best son I could ever ask for, understand?" I said in the softest voice possible.

"Pwomise?" he asked extending his pinky and I connected my pinky with his and repeated, "Promise!"

"Why is my baby boy crying? What happen to him?" there came Siddharth's worried voice. I told him everything that happened, my own eyes tearing up a bit.

"It's okay Anu, don't feel bad. We all make mistakes," he side-hugged me and kissed my temple.

"Eww no kissie kissie in fwont of babieshhh," Aajeedh said covering his eyes. Siddharth tackled him in a hug, mumbling how smart of a talker he has become.

"Come on now, go find your brother before he starts complaining about how no one pays attention to the groom," Siddharth said making me chuckle. Yes, it is Riddhant wedding today and he have been so nervous all the week until he was constantly complaining about anything and everything. Thank god, I skipped all this wedding stuff, if not I cannot imagine what a nervous wreck I would've been.

I pushed through the crowd with my big baby bump and made my way to the groom's room. There are approximately 20 minutes for the wedding. I knocked on the door and the door flung open.

"Is it time already? I thought I had more time. I am not ready yet. What am I going to do now? I knew it was wrong of me arranging the wedding this early. Di, I am going to mess up. I can't be a good husban...." he started rambling and I had to cut him off before it goes out of hand.

"Shush Riddhant!!!! You still have 20 minutes so relax," I said running my hand through his hair to rearrange the curls.

"Ananya, I am scared," he voiced out.

"What are you scared of Riddhant?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Marriage is a big step in my life. I mean, I am going to have a girl depending on me and kids.... I don't know whether I can do my responsibility correctly," he said.

"Rid, you are the most responsible teenage boy I've ever seen. You've nothing to worry about. No one enters marriage life fully prepared Riddhant. It's all a process which you have to learn with time. Just like how you failed a few times before becoming a business man. There will be ups and downs in marriage life, but what is gonna make you stand still is the love between you and Ishita. I am sure you can do it. And don't worry Vikram bhai and I will definitely stand beside you throughout your journey," I said. He smiled and hugged me as tightly as possible considering the big baby bump in between. As if on cue, Vikram bhai also came.