12‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                       Memphis,TN
                   Saturday 10:00am

We all decided to go to Jt house and chill when we woke up.

"What y'all tryna do today" I asked as I walked in the living room.

"Y'all wanna go to Urban air" Chris asked.

"Diamond you saw this?" Harmoni asked me handing me her phone.

It was Dallas and the girl from the mall on live with her talking about how they gone beat my ass.

"Naww they ain't bout nothing cause Dallas know where I be" I said dismissing that.

"She talking about your conditions now" Harmoni sighed and I looked up quick.

"Who" Me,O,Jt and Chris said at the same time.

"Dallas talking about how you always got to have shit your way and the other girl just agreeing" Harmoni said.

"Lemme see your phone" I said and grabbed it from her.I commented add me and shortly later she did.

"I don't do this social media shit and I wasn't even gonna respond,but since you wanna bring my anxiety and OCD up come to Jt house" I said and got off the live.

"You not about to fight" O huffed as I got up.

"Can one of y'all give me a hoodie " I asked.

"This yo last time fighting Diamond for real" Jt said throwing me a hoodie.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said putting the hoodie on and put my hair in the hood then tied it tight.

"If you fight then we fighting" O calmly said.

"Boy whatever" I said and went outside with everybody following behind me.

"This bitch better show up talking all that shit" Harmoni said.

"Exactly" I stood there aggravated.

"There they go" Chris said as 2 cars pulled up.

"Ok cause she being extra with all these people" I laughed.

"So what was all that shit you was talking" Dallas said and ran up on me. Before she could hit me I hit her in the face. All my punches connected to her face.

"Stop scratching me" I said to Dallas.

"Get off of her" The girl from the mall said and punched me in my side.

I stomped on Dallas one time and went over to the girl and punched her in her stomach and started hitting the same spot.

"Ayy get off my girl" Some boy said.

"You better not touch me" I said grabbing the girl by her hair and dragged her.Then I dropped her head on the concrete.

"Don't play with me nomo hoe" I said walking back up to the house.

"Get yo ghetto ass up in this h-" Jt got cut off by gunshots and we ran in the house.

"Come on go to the back" O and Chris told us.

"Wait where Jt" I asked and ran back. "Noo Jt" I screamed and the shots stopped.

"Damn mane" O yelled.

"Come on we gotta go" Chris said picking up Jt carrying him to the car.

"Keep yo eyes open Jt please" I cried as he started to close them.