48‼️

Omniscient
                        Nashville,TN
5 years later

Everyone decided to leave Memphis for a better life for their kids and because they wanted a new scenery.

Diamond got her degree in phycology and is now working as a phycologist. Mia,Kali and Harmoni got degrees in cosmetology and now have their own shop with workers. The boys play basketball and are all on the same team.

Marquis finally got Diamond to move in with him once they got to Nashville. They have a nice 6 bedroom and 6 bathroom house. All the other couples ended up living together and they have nice houses as well.

"Trey sitcho lil butt down"Diamond said to her 3 year old son.

"Bu mommy li up"Trey whined looking at his cousin liyah playing with some toys.

"I know and you was just over there hitting on her that's why I told you to sit down"Diamond told him.

Today Jaylan Tj and Jass other kid turned 9 months. They left all the kids with Diamond so they could prepare his party.

Diamond was wondering why he needed a party at 9 months but she wasn't going to question it.

"Hey stinka butt"Diamond said looking over at Jaylan seeing he was awake.

"You look so cute stink lemme take a picture"Diamond got on her phone going to the camera and snapping a picture of him.

Diamond sent the picture to Jass and went to get the bottle she made earlier. She warmed the bottle up and squeezed a lil bit on her hand to see if it was hot before going back in the living room feeding him.

"Mama I hungry"Tray said running up to his mama holding his stomach.

"Don't be running in my house but what you want trey trey"Diamond asked looking at him.

"Shechin nuzets"Trey attempted to say chicken nuggets making Diamond chuckle.

"Say chick"Diamond said.

"Chick"Trey repeated.

"En"

"En"

"Now say chicken"Diamond said putting it together.

"Shechin"He smiled clapping his hands while Diamond stale faces him.

"Come on trey let's go ask the girls if they want some"

"Otay mommy"

"Y'all want some to eat"Diamond asked Liyah and sky.

"Yes I want nuggets"Skylar looked up from her tablet and said.

"Me too"Taliyah said.

"Ight ima order it"Diamond got out her phone went to Uber eats and placed her order. She ordered a 32 piece nugget and 4 separate fries from Chick-fil-A.