41‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                       Memphis,TN
                  Saturday 11:35am
1 week later

These past few days have been rough. I barely left the house and been real distant from everyone except for Mia and Marquis.

"Come on bae before we be late Mia already in the car!"Marquis yelled from in my living room. Oh yeah and I moved into my apartment.

"Ok I'm coming"I said grabbing my phone and keys.

I walked to the living room where Marquis was and we went to the car.

Once we got in the car I got on my phone and scrolled on my timeline. All I saw was people posting Jt saying rip so I got off Instagram and cut my phone off.
___________
At the funeral

"Hey Diamond you straight?"My brother asked giving me a hug.

"I'm straight"I told him hugging him back.

Before the funeral started people where just coming up to me,mama,and Mia giving us hugs and asking us how we where.
(When I say mama I'm talking about Jt mama)

It was 12:00pm time to start so we all walked in and me,mama,Mia,Marquis,Harmoni and Chris sat in the first row in the front.

"Today we're here to show our love and support for Jeremiah's family. Not only have we sensed our own personal feelings of loss over Jeremiah's passing, but our hearts have been drawn toward them, and will continue to be with them. Finally, we are here today to seek and to receive comfort.  We would be less than honest if we said that our hearts have not ached over this situation.  We are not too proud to acknowledge that we have come here today trusting that God would minister to our hearts, and give us strength as we continue in our walk with Him.

It is our human nature to want to understand everything now, but TRUST requires that we lean and rely heavily on God even when things seem unclear. We declare with Paul...2 Corinthians 5:6-8

6 ...We are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

When we think of Jeremiah's donation... what he contributed... what he invested... we have much to be thankful for!

We all knew Jeremiah as a great friend but one of the things that caused me to respect him was his great love for his unborn child. Jeremiah use to call me and tell me he was so excited for when his baby girl to got here. He was so sure the baby would be a girl he wouldn't listen to no one who to him it wasn't. I was so glade for him cause this baby would be his escape from the world.

I will deeply miss Jeremiah and all the talks that we had about him and his unborn child. Now we will have Ms.Diamond Jones" The funeral conductor said and I took a deep breath before standing up and walking to the microphone.

"I'm very lost of words right now I don't know what do you left me Kai. I'm going to start off by saying Jeremiah's my best friend for the ones who don't know. We called each other best friends but we were more like siblings.

Just last week we was talking and you where saying you got me and when Marquis gets me pregnant our kids were going to go on play dates" I chuckled thinking of that moment."They can still go on play dates but it won't be the same without you. I'm sick of being in the house wishing that it was me instead of you. You ain't deserve that shit bro. I feel so much pain and I just want it to stop. You told me if this day came make sure I speak at your funeral and I told you to stop speaking like that because we forever gone be straight but I guess I was wrong cause look where I'm at now. Never thought I'd have to live without you. This crazy mane cause you really left me. I love you big brother forever through whatever"(TW). I said full blown crying now.I walked away from the mic back to my seat.

"Now we will have family and friends"The funeral person said and Mia got up and went to the mic.

"Hi I'm Mia Jeremiah's girlfriend/babymama" Mia took a deep breath before saying."When I first met you I knew I had you. I'll go against the world about you too. Ima miss the late night car talks and the conversations we had on the phone when you use to tell me about your day.

You told me that you was gone get your life together you had got a job and everything I was so proud of you. You was my first everything. My first love and I didn't even get to tell you. We did everything together we told each other that our bond would never break. I remember you asked me what my biggest fear was and I didn't have an answer. Well now I know and it was losing you. You was my ride or die and now you gone but never forgotten ima make you proud. I love you so much till we meet again"Mia said walking back to her seat.

After the funeral was over we went to the repast ate and went back to my apartment. It was me,Harmoni,Mia,Marquis,and Chris at my apartment. We talked a lil and watched tv. It was something off and we could tell. We didn't have that fun and loving spirit anymore. The gang reunited but never the same.
___________
Vote please and thank you

Excuse my mistakes
Sorry for no update I'm really lacking but I'm moving and getting my house ready to sell so bare with me. Thanks for 50k ☺️

Wheww especially when she at work 🙄

I'm out✌🏽