29‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                         Memphis,TN
                   Saturday 2:30pm

"You gone keep on repeating the same thing. If everything is abusing, not GETTING me anything,talking down on me and trying to sell me then yeah by all means you were a great mother" I smiled at the end and put emphasis on getting.

Pow pow

I saw my life flash before before my eyes as I saw my mama fell on the ground.

My grandpa had shot her leg. Then O shot her her in the head and Rj shot her in her back.

"Wheww cause I didn't like that bitch anywayss" Rj said relived.

"Diamond you ok?"Somebody asked me but I couldn't see it was blurry.

"Shit she was hit"Another voice said before I fell into somebody's arms.

"Bae you ok?"I'm guessing O asked.

"Y-yeah"I said before I blacked out.

            Marquis Omar Coleman
                   Memphis,TN
                  Saturday 2:45pm

"Diamond ima need you to get up bruh you can't go out like this"I talked to her as we drove to the trap.

"Come open the door for me"I told Rj as we walked up to the trap.

"Ayy get the doctor!"I yelled to the people in the trap.

I carried Diamond to the one of the doctors room we had set up.

"What happened boss"Our doctor came in and asked.

"She got shot" I showed her the wound and she instantly went to work. She took out the bullet cleaned the wound and then stitched her up.

"Ok she should wake up either today or tomorrow" She said as she washed her hands.

"Ight she need anything?"

"She needs to take these pills to ease the pain" I nodded and took the pills from her.

"She gotta stay here or can I take her?"I asked.

"I advise you let her stay her because if you move her she will be in more pain when she wakes up"The doctor said.

"Ight you can leave now"She left out the room and I spaced out.

I stayed in the trap all day and Diamond still ain't wake up so I just went to sleep.
_____________
Vote please and thank you

Excuse my mistakes.This was a short lil filler but I got writers block right now 😔

PSA
Please don't comment on my story or text me and tell me to update I update when I update. Especially if I already updated that day and I didn't say I was gonna update again. Updates are DAILY that doesn't mean you get 5 updates in a day it takes time to write a chapter especially if I got writers block but yeah if you gone comment say some positive or sum shit.THANKSS 😘.. Ian trying to call y'all out the 2 that commented on the chapters cause way more people texted but y'all can delete y'all comment if ya want 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I'm out✌🏽