23‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                         Memphis,TN
          Thursday 8:20am

"Aye cuz why you all in my face" O said and I jumped on the bed and hugged him.

"Bro I thought you was dead" I squealed.

"Dead naww now get off me you squeezing to hard"He mugged me.

"Boy shut up I thought I was finna loose you" I mugged him back.

"Mane shut" He paused. "Damn all my people in here wasssup" He told everybody in the room.

"Get off my brother" Asia lifted her top lip over her nose.

"Girl don't start with me today" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hold up now ain't none of that what's wrong with y'all" O scrunched his face up looking at both of us.

"This lil girl had beef with me every since she saw me" I bluntly said.

"Yeah cause you the reason he in here"Asia said in a duh tone.

"Now wait a minute. She ain't have nun to do with them nigga's that shot me. Matter fact I need to talk to y'all nigga's" O said.

"Ight" Jt and Chris said.

"She had everything to do with it because it was her ex" Asia huffed.

"Girl ok and we already dealt with them you acting like I set him up get out cho feelings" I snapped.

"Calm down and what you mean dealt with?" O asked.

"Exactly what I said Marquis" I said irritated.

"Ion know what you gotta attitude for but you better loose it before I help you loose it and we gone talk what you said later"O whispered in my ear and I instantly got chills.

"Ok"I mumbled.

"What y'all over there whispering about" Jt smirked.

"You always instigating gone on some" I bucked at him.

"When can I get out this BITCH!" O yelled the last part and his grandma came and slapped him.

"Shut yo dumb ass up you gone leave when these fucking doctors say you can ion know where you get all that goddamn cursing from but you need to stop that shit" She mugged the hell out of O and everybody in the room except O started laughing.

"Did she not just here herself" O staled faced her.

We all were just vibing for the rest of the night.Then eventually everybody expect me went home.(ion care if vibing a word or not it's one today 🌚).

"So what you was saying about you dealt with Marco" He looked at me seriously.

"He in the warehouse and we kilt them other two dudes well not me" I said honestly and his whole expression changed.

"What how you know about the trap?" He asked angrily.

"We went there after they handled Marco nem" I shrugged.

"What the fuck I told you about that shit if I find out you doing it again that's yo ass" He got up and rapped his hands around my waist and looked in my eyes.

"Igh-" He crashed his lips on mine cutting me off.

"Wait" I tried to stop him but depended the kiss

"Be quiet" He said and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

"Wait stop" I said after a few minutes.

"Why" He asked still not pulling away.

"Cause we in a hospital room and what if yo doctor come in here" I pulled away and went to sit on the couch.

"Ion care about the doctor come here" He motioned for me to come.

"I'll come sleep" I said.

"Ight" He went to lay down and I went beside him.Then we watched tv and eventually fell asleep.
___________
Vote please and thank you

Excuse my mistakes.Next chapter gone be a time jump

I'm out✌🏽