19‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                   Memphis,TN
                  Wednesday 7:15pm

"Yes he's in room 125" The doctor said and we walked to his room.

We walked in the room and my heart dropped.His body looked lifeless with all these mechanics on him.

"This shit all my fault" I mumbled to myself as anger went all throughout my body and I balled my fist up.

"You straight?" Harmoni asked me.

"Mhm you ever hit a lick?" I asked her.

"Yeah with Chris why tho?" She asked me.

"We gotta get Marco nem they the ones that shot him up" I said pointing to O.

"We gotta hit up Tj then cause he got snipers and they can shoot him through the big ass window in his bedroom" Harmoni said.

"What y'all talking about?" Chris asked. Causing everybody in the room to look at us

"Nun but we gotta go do some right quick" I mugged Harmoni.

"Don't do nun you gone regret Diamond" Jt looked at me seriously.

Jt was the only one who knew I was PTSD from shooting Dallas and that other girl. We both know I'm gonna regret it that's why he's not gonna know so he can't stop me.

"Yeah yeah" I said as we walked out.

"Wait hold up" Markell ran towards us.

"Wassup" I asked.

"I know you don't know me but I know all about you cause O always talks about you" He said and I smiled.

"Look I already know what you about to do just don't kill them cause I wanna speak to em" He said looking at me.

"Wasn't planning on it he deserves to be tortured" I chuckled.

"Yo ass crazy but be safe" He said and walked away.

"Ight can you text Jt and tell him what happened so he can be ready?" I asked Harmoni.

"I already did" She said as we walked to her car.

"Thanks Harmoni for everything cause you really ain't have to do none of this" I said as she hugged me.

"You know I got you and Jt like the brother I never had" She said and let me go.

"Yeah I'm just ready for him to wake up" I sighed.

"He gone wake up soon trust me" She said as we got in the car.
_____________________
At Tj house

"Wassup y'all ready to go" Tj said as we pulled up to the house.

"Yeah" We both said and went to the car they do all their illegal activities in.

"We ain't killing Marco just shoot him and take him to somebody basement or some" I said as Timothy started driving.