22‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                    Memphis,TN
    Thursday 1:30am

1 week later

"Diamond get up we gotta tell you something" Harmoni said.

I woke up and saw everybody in the hospital room starting at me.

"What's up" I said and rubbed my eyes.

"The doctor just gave us some bad news" Mama A said and Asia started crying.

"What you mean bad news what she say?" I asked confused.

"They gone pull the plug if he don't wake up tonight by 7:30" Jt said lowly then looked at O.

"Pull what plug they just said he was improving" I said still confused.

"They said it doesn't look like he's going to wake up" Harmoni said and I bursted into tears.

"THEY GONE KILL MY BROTHER BECAUSE OF YOU" Asia said and tried to run up on me but was pulled back by Markell.

"Calm down its not her fault DAMN QUIT BLAMING HER SHE ALREADY FEEL GUILTY!" Markell yelled at Asia.

"What no they can't do that it's hasn't even been 2 weeks" I cried and walked over and grabbed O's hand.

"I'm sorry but Marquis you need to wake up" I pinched him, called his name multiple times and shakes his shoulders but nothing worked.

"Nooo Marquis you gotta pull through" I layed my head in his lap.

"Come on Diamond" Chris and Jt said while they pulled me out the room.

"I know it's hard but you gone be okay" Jt said hugging me.

"I was just starting to like him I can't loose nobody else Jt I might just" I paused. "Never mind" I shrugged.

"Say what you was about to say" He looked confused.

"Ima do something ima regret" I sighed and walked back in the room.

"I'm sorry y'all" I told all of them.
____________________
7:30pm

I haven't ate all day I just talked to O before his time was up.At some point everybody left and got food then came right back and talked.

"Are y'all ready?" The doctor asked.

"Would you be ready if this was your husband?" I asked cause she was married.

"N-Exactly so don't ask that bullshit and you already know the answer" I cut her off.

"I'm sorry ma'am would all you like to stay in the room" The doctor said.

"Ye- Yeah but I would like you to leave cause why you pulling the plug and it hasn't been 2 weeks it's only been 8 days and you ready to pull the plug" I cut Chris off.

"He hasn't been improving so we have to"the doctor responded.

"..."

"Ok we're ready" Mama A said.

"Ok" The doctor said and pulled the plug. Everybody start crying but was interrupted by machines beeping.

"What's going on?" I asked the doctor.

"It looks like he's waking up he just need a little push" She chuckled and I mugged her.

"Can we get another doctor cause ion know why tf you laughing" I said and she quickly walked out with a scared look on her face.

"Hi I'm your new doctor" He said and walked over to check on O.

"Aye cuz why you all in my face" O said and I jumped on the bed and hugged him.
_______________
Vote please and thank you

This was short.A lil filler.

I'm out✌🏽