17‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                      Memphis,TN
                Wednesday 2:00pm

"Surprise" somebody said and my eyes widened.

"Oh my godddd"I yelled as I jumped on Jt and hugged him.

"When did you get out?" I asked getting off of him.

"Yesterday Happy birthday hm" He said handing me a channel bag.

"Why you ain't tell me" I smacked him.

"To surprise you duhh ain't even have to hit me that hard withcho uglyass" He mugged me.

"Come on and speak to these people" O said grabbing my hand taking me around.

I spoke to everyone and got my gifts from all of them and then I sat down and talked to Harmoni and Mia.

"Mia how many months are you" Harmoni asked.

"Girl leave her alone" I said.

"It's ight and I just turned 3 months today" Mia answered.

"Oh my gosh I feel special" I squealed.

"Bitch bye" Harmoni said as our song came on.

OK now ladies (Yeah)
If you know you bad (Yeah)
Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands

"Hoeeee" Me and Harmoni hopped up and went to the middle of the floor.

"Pop yo shit friendddd" Harmoni yelled.

If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler
Bend it over (Yeah), Touch ya toes, whip it out (Yeah)
Show them hoes ya bank roll
Slang it out, hit a broke ho with it
Poke it out, Damn Shawty you can get it.

I did exactly what it said and heard everybody hyping me up.

"Periodt get it sisss" Jasmine said.

"Ian know you got down like thisss" I heard Mia say.

As soon as I hit a split I was snatched right back up.

"Sit yo ass down somewhere.All yo ass was out fuck wrong with you" O said as he pulled me out of the crowd.

"No it wasn't my nigga quit lying" I snatched my arm away from him.

"Watch yo mouth" He said popping me on my head.

"It's my birthday you can't stop me from doing shit"I attempted to run but he yanked me back and rapped his hand around my neck.

"What I just tell yo ass" He tightened his grip around my neck and I smirked.

"Mm Marquis"I said still smirking.

"Mane getcho freaky ass on somewhere" He said and roughly let go of my neck and I walked back to where Harmoni and Mia was.

"Y'all both got y'all asses in trouble" Mia laughed.

"You know you would've been out there if you wasn't pregnant"Harmoni mugged her.

"Right" I co-sighed.

"That ain't the point" She waved us off.

"Bitch I need a drink" I sighed.

"How? You don't even drink" Harmoni looked at me.

"Ima drink today"I said getting up walking to were they had the drinks at,pored me some strawberry lemonade and a shot of tequila.

I took a sip and looked around. "Wheww this shit is gooddd" I yelled as some people looked up at me and laughed.

"I'm for real y'all should try this" I told Jayla and Kia.They was some girls I was cool with from school.

"What you put in there girl" Jayla asked.

"Ion know what's it's called but I'm about to make me a whole cup look"I made the drink putting a lot more of tequila.

"Hold on cause you might have just did something" Kia said.

"Ahh" I said walking towards O nem. "Y'all gotta try this" I held the cup up to O mouth.

"Get that shit out my face"O said motioning me to move it out his face.

"Mane anywayss y'all need to make y'all one" I said.

"What is it" Chris asked.

"Y'all keep asking me that I can only show you how to make it" I huffed.

"Lemme see" O grabbed the cup out my hand.

"That shit strong how many of them you had?" He asked.

"At first I had half a cup and this cup was full" I said finishing it.

"Don't get nomo of that and come outside I got a surprise" He said and grabbed my hands.

"What"

"Close you eyes come on now" He eyed me and I closed em.We walked outside cause I could feel the temperature change.

"Whew it's chilly out here" I said rubbing my arm.

"Open yo eyes" O spoke.

I opened my eyes and saw a black camaro with a red bow on it.I looked at and he held the keys in my face and I saw everybody had came out here and was recording.

I looked at and he held the keys in my face and I saw everybody had came out here and was recording

"I know you ain't just bye me no car.At that a damn camaro" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"You welcome the hell you looking like that for" He mugged me.

Pow pow pow

"Shit" I started running back towards the building.

"Diamond!" Somebody yelled and I instantly turned around.I turned around and saw O fall to the ground.

"What the fuck" I yelled and looked at the car where the shooting came from.It was 3 niggas in the car.They were my ex and his homeboys.

________________
Vote please and thank you

This was kinda short but next chapter continuing this.I liked this chapter 😁

I'm out✌🏽