34‼️

Marquis Omar Coleman
                       Memphis,TN
                 Wednesday 5:00pm

"Bae get up you been sleep all day"I said shaking Diamond.

"Uhhh ok I went to sleep at 8 in da morning" She groaned.

"Ok bae but we gotta go somewhere"I told her because I was already dressed and ready to go.

(His fit)
"Where we gotta go"She got up and looked at me.

"Oh now you wanna get up"

"Yeah cause where we gotta go"

"On a date now come on go get ready"

"Two dates in a row"She smiled and got up to go to the bathroom.

I turned the tv on and put on a random show to watch while Diamond did her stuff.

1 hour later

"Bae I ain't bring no clothes"

"I bought you some from the mall here"I handed her a bag off the floor.

"Thanks"She said going back in the bathroom to put on the dress.

"Ouu you got taste"Diamond said coming out the bathroom spinning.

(Her fit)

"You already know"I said chuckling.

"Ight let's go now"

"Now you wanna rush me you get on my nerves"I said as I got up and walked out the room.
_________
The date

"This is so pretty you set this up?"Diamond asked.

"Yeah baby come on let's sit down"I pulled her seat out and pushed it up once she sat down

"Thanks bae you really went all out for this one it looks expensive"She smiled showing all 32.

"It's cause I love you"I said looking into her eyes.

"Mar-I didn't say I love you for you to say it back I said it to make sure you knew it" I cut her off.

"How you knew I wasn't about to say it back"

"I know what you been threw so it's gone take a while for you to accept the feelings you got for me"I shrugged.

"Awwwwww you know me too well"

"Yep let's order our food now"I said as we both started to look at the menus.

"Bae they ain't got no chicken tenders" She whined.

"Girl do you see what kind of restaurant we in" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yeah one of them ones that serve them tiny servants of food"She mugged me and I started laughing.

"Girl just get a stake"I said through laughter.

"Ok but I want fries with it and they ain't got none"

"I'll make a special request for em when we order the food"

"Ok thanks what kind of wine is this?"

"Girl we underage and they know that probably some apple juice"I shrugged.

"Mmcht they could at lest gave us some sparkling wine"

"Girl what is that?"

"It be in a wine bottle but it ain't got no alcohol in it"

"Hey my name is Jakie I will be your waiter today. What would you guys like to drink?"

"Can she get a sprite and I want strawberry lemonade" I told the waitress.

"Ok do you guys know what you would like to eat or do you need a few more minutes?"

"Now we want 2 stakes both well done and one with a side of fries" I said.

"Ok I will be right back with your drinks and your food will be out shortly" Jakie said and walked away.

"They need to hurry up now cause I'm hungry ain't even get to eat breakfast" Diamond sighed.

"And who's fault was that"

"Yours cause you ain't wake me up no earlier"She mugged me.

"Girl I tried to wake you up about 5 times yo ass just stubborn" I mugged her back.

"One sprite and a strawberry lemonade" Jakie said putting our drinks down.

"Thanks"Diamond said as Jakie started to walk away.
___________
1 hour later

"One stake and a stake with a side of fries"Jakie gave us our food.

"Do you guys need anything else?"She asked.

"No we good"I said and waved her to go and she left.

"I wonder how much this coasted"Diamond randomly said.

"Don't worry about it"I told her.

"What if I wanted to pay you back"

"I already payed"

"What how Ian see you give them no money"

"I gave them a rack and then when I got here they gave me some back"

"Why they give you some back and they ain't know what you was getting to eat"

"I know the owner and I was gone give him the whole rack but he ain't wanna take it"

"Oh so you wasn't basing it off how much the food coast"

"Nope"

"A-" Before she could finish her sentence two people I hated walked through the door.

"We're backkkkkk"The two people said.
_____________
Vote please and thank you

Sorry for no update yesterday day something happened but excuse my mistakes.

I'm out✌🏽