Chapter 8 : The Devil's Queen

Ava is coming?!What the hell???

"You couldn't have told me earlier?!"I say with shock.Ava is my seven year old cousin.My brothers lover her like they used to love me.Yeah,I'm jealous don't judge.

"I just got to know!They are coming for the wedding."He says and all my brothers cheer when the Astor brothers look at me warily.I hate it when people look at me like that.

"Are they staying here?"I ask at least hoping they will not be staying here.

"Great!"I say sarcastically.

"What is your problem with her?I wish she was our sister instead of you.We could be a happy family!"Emmanuel says.I know it is supposed to hurt me but I have gotten used to it.Dad glares at him.

"Well I am going out!Anything else you want to disclose?"I ask

"Oh yeah!Lucas and Logan are coming day after tomorrow with aunt Mia and uncle Ben."He says and I crack a grin.Lucas and Mike are the closest people to me.They are like my brothers.My brothers absolutely hate them like I hate Ava.

"What?!"My brothers shout.

"What is your problem with the?I wish they were my brothers instead of you!We could be a happy family!"I say repeating Emmanuel's words.They glare at me and I smile.Woah when did I get my confidence back.Dad looks at me surprised, I never retort to my brothers.

"Well bye bye!"I wave them off and go to my motorcycle.Jackson comes behind me.

"Sup!"He says.

"Hi!"I say and take my helmet.

"So there is this motorcycle street race.I am gonna go.Wanna come?"He asks.

"I was just heading there!You go there?"I ask.

"Yeah!I ride."He says and I smile.

"Cool!"I say.

"Wait I forgot my gears and outfit for the race,I'll see you in ten."I say and head back inside.

"I thought you went out!"Dad asks.

"I forgot my purse."I lie.Dad doesn't know I race.If he did he would get worried about me getting hurt.

"Okay!"He smiles and kisses my forehead and heads to the kitchen.

I go to my room and to my surprise all my brothers are there and I freeze.

"Look the snitchy bitch is here!"Elliot says.I ignore them and go to my closet.I change.

I get out of the closet and all my brothers look at me like I have two heads!

"Where are you going?"Ethan asks me.

"Since when do you care?"I snap.

"I don't"He says and for some reason it hurts.

I go over to side table and open a drawer and take some money out.I am going to need it.I grab my helmet and look outside the door and I can't risk dad finding me.I go to the window and open it.

"Where the hell are you going?"Elliot asks.

"Anywhere but here!"I mutter and jump to the tree beside the window and climb down.

I found Jackson already changed in his gears.

I go to him.

"Since when did you have a motor cycle?"I ask.

"We all do!"Someone says and I turn behind to see all the Astor brothers.

"I never saw you guys with motor cycles."I say confused.

"That is because we needed an upgrade and we got it today.But I am impressed that you street race."John says smiling.He looks impressed and proud.I smile because I have never had that expression shown towards me,only dad does it.

We get into our motorcycles and we go to the spot.The Astor brothers are really good!I greet a few people.

"Hey Everly!"Jeremy greets.I smile.He is a really good friend here.

"Hi Jeremy!"I say and notice a guy beside him.

"This here is Dean and he thinks he can ride better that you!"He says.I am surprised.I am like the motor cycle rider in this spot.I might like the competition.

"Show what you got newbie!"I say smiling.

"Game on."

We go to our respective motor cycles.A girl with really minimal clothes comes and waves a ribbon.We get ready and then start our motorcycles.Most of them are cheering for me.

On three we start.

He is so fast.He was so close to winning but I beat him and won.

"Woah you are an awesome motorcross rider!"I say.

"Your better!"He says and winks.I chuckle and join my step brothers.

"No wonder they call you the Devil's Queen!"Justin says shaking his head.That is my name in here.It is the only place where no one cares about my stupid brothers.

We drink a little alcohol and head home since tomorrow is a school.

I enter my room to find Erick and Ethan in my bedroom.

I seriously can't handle them.I go inside the closet and change.

I go outside and get to bed not caring who is in my room right now

"Since when do you do motorcross?"Ethan asks.I turn and sit up to face him but Erick is already gone.

"How do you know?"

"Someone sent me a video."

"Whatever!I have been doing it for a year."I say and turn around and go to a dreamless sleep.