Bonus Chapter

Today is the day....today I get married to him, I know I'm young but I'm sure he will never hurt me, not anymore at least. (A/N: Oh, how wrong she was, if only she could see the future)

"You ready?" Evan asks.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous."

"It's alright to be nervous, considering today is your wedding day."

"E Can I ask you something?" 

"Anything" He says.

"Am I making the right decision." 

"What does your heart say?"

(A/N: Lucky her my heart never decides for me it only pumps blood.)

"I've loved him since we were little so I'm most probably making the right decision."

"E can I ask you one more thing?"

"You have a lot of things to ask today but shoot.."

"Will you walk me down the aisle?"

His eyes shine with happiness and he gives me a big smile.

"Of course I will."

We go the garden where our wedding decorations were set up. The wedding song starts playing and he walks me down the aisle and Xan turns to look at me with a smile. Damn he looks good in a suit.

When we reach the gazebo which is decorated with really pretty flowers my brother glares at Xan.

"If you hurt her I will destroy you." Evan says and Xan just rolls his eyes.

The guy is is supposed to pronounce us husband and wife starts talking about some shit.. Can't he just get it over with. Soon he tells us to tell our vows and I literally break down when he says his vow.

"Lee,  I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life. I love you "

Come on who wouldn't cry to that. My turn..

"Xan,From the moment that we met as children, to this moment, looking into your eyes and seeing you now,  I have always loved you. I promise to love you, laugh with you, cry with you and embrace every chapter that our future holds. My first love, you're every breath that I take and i want to share all my love with you. You the love of my life, my best friend and the man of my dreams.Look how far we have come now, our love is fate. Our love is detiny, our love is ever-lasting. You make me smile when i'm sad, you make me laugh when you're in trouble. You kiss me when I'm cranky, and you were there with me, when I needed someone to hold. No words can express how much I love you, not only because you are the love of my life, but my hero too.So take my as I'am, take my life, and i will give it all to you. We have shared many adventures, over-comed so much, so look into my eyes and feel my heart beat now. Know in your heart,that we are meant to be together.

Simply to say .... I Love You " 

Mine was really long, Xan smiles at me and looks at me like I'm his whole world.

"Xander Knight do you take Everly Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife and Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?

"I do." He says and slips the wedding ring into my ring finger.

"Everly Williams do you take Xander Knight to be your lawfully wedded husband and Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him...

"Everly Williams do you take Xander Knight to be your lawfully wedded husband and Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?

"I do." I say and slip the wedding ring into his ring finger.

" I say and slip the wedding ring into his ring finger

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Xander smiles and soon his lips are on mine and the whole crowd cheers but from my peripheral vision I can see my brothers and cousins scowling at Xan kissing me. Oh well, I don't care and this is the happiest day of my life.

Xan stole my heart when we met as kids  and he still has it.