Chapter 13:Moving?!

Ethan

Moving?Why do they have to move here let alone to the opposite house.I can't stand Lucas and Mike.I guess me and my brothers were always jealous of them.When we were younger we used to have this competition where whoever made Evy the happiest would win the title of the favorite.But we definitely lost now since we barely care about her.What Ava said in the park is still in my mind.My twin has anorexia and I never once noticed it.If I see now I can see that she has grown skinnier over the years.But I just can't forgive her since she is the reason why mom left and Evan went missing.I know that Evy was closer to Evan than any of us and it obviously broke her but she is the reason why he went missing.

"Wait!So you are moving from London to next door!"Evy asks shocked but excited.I can't really figure her out.After mom left she had this closed off expression like she doesn't feel anything which could also be true since she framed mom nut something that keeps bothering is why?Why would she do that?!

"Yup!It was ben's idea!There is nothing better then moving next door to my older brother!"Aunt Mia says sarcastically and dad and uncle james roll their eyes at her.

"That's great!"Evy says and hugs Aunt Mia and my cousins.

"Can we go to the ice cream shop!"Ava asks and I nod.

After going to the ice cream parlor and eat the ice cream and come back home,Me and my brothers go to Erick's and Eddison's room.

"Does she really have anorexia?"Erick asks.All of us know that he really loved her a lot, he was the like Evan close to her.

"She told you?"Someone says and we turn towards to the voice to find Jackson and his brothers.

"You knew?"I ask incredulously.She told him and not us.

"Yeah!It is not that hard to figure out.We all had a doubt on that but she confirmed it."John says.

"Why would she trust you guys with something like that."Elliot asks.

"Why would she trust you?"Jacob backfires and he has a good point.She must have most probably thought that we would use it against her.

"Because we are her brothers!"Emmett says.

"You never acted like one.Everyone else but you knew!Hell even Ava got to know.You guys always made her life hell.If you opened your eyes and saw that she was suffering and dying on the inside you would have gotten to know earlier.But you guys had to be a bunch of narcissistic idiots.You know one day when you truly lose her you would understand how amazing she was and you let her slip out of your hands,"Jackson shouts.Before we could say anything there is a knock on the door.We all get startled and then think it is Ava and she wants something.

Emmett opens the door and all of us freeze and see Evy standing there.Her eyes are all puffy and red like she has been crying.Most probably that is what she was doing.She notices the astor brothers and she is surprised.

"Dad is calling all of you downstairs."She says and turns but I Eddison stops her.

"Are you okay!"He asks.She stops in her tracks and her hands clamp into fists and she unclamps it and takes a deep breath and turns around.

"How does it matter now!"She says calmly.It is the hurt kind of calm.She turns and leaves.

We all go downstairs to be greeted by dad and Emma and Everly who is scrolling through something on her phone.

"We need a favour from you guys."

"What is it?"I asks dad.

"After the wedding, we are going on a honeymoon for like two months.I hope you guys will keep each other alive."That makes Evy look up from her phone.

"Two months?!"She yells.

"Yeah!"Dad says scratching the back of neck.

"Your going to leave me alone for two months with nine boys!"She yells and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing bad is going to happen plus you have new brothers to take care of you!"Dad says.

"I can take care of myself thank you very much!"She sasy.

"Yeah right!We all saw how you took care of yourself!"Emmett says and she glares at him.

"Why can't I come?"She asks and we all roll our eyes.

"Did I mention it was a honeymoon!Only for couples."Dad says.

"That is alright!I bet I can find a boy in two weeks!Then you can add another couple."She says.

Me and my brothers glare at her.

"What boy?"Erick asks.

"Why so you could tell him that I am pathetic!"She says with a fake smile.

"They need to know!"Dad says.

"They already do!"She says.

"And you couldn't bother tell us that she has anorexia!"Elliot shouts.

"What would you have done!"Evy says with her arms crossed.None of us respond so she goes out of the kitchen and into our room.She goes to slam the door but I push it and get inside.

"You could've at least told me Evy!"I say quietly and she turns to face me, None of my brothers have called her that since mom left.

"Really so you could spread it around the school and bully me with it cause my life isn't already hell!"" She exclaims.

"I wouldn't do that!"I say with my voice raised.

"Your supposed to be my twin.My other half.The only one in this world who understands me.But clearly you stopped understanding me three years ago!"She yells and goes to the bathroom and slams the door.She comes out after like two hours and goes to bed and we don't talk and I go into a dreamless sleep.