Chapter 21: The Wedding!!!!!!

Today is the wedding!The weeks passed by!I ignored my brothers and they did the same!Things with Xander are amazing.Evan and I pretend the other doesn't exist.My bond with my step brothers is amazing.My mom and her new family haven't disturbed us.I put on my make up and  get into my closet to change into my outfit for the wedding with a golden belt.

I put on my make up and  get into my closet to change into my outfit for the wedding with a golden belt

I do final touches on my face and smile at my reflection.Ethan comes out in his Royal blue suit.He struggles with his tie and I sigh.My brothers never learnt how to put up a tie, they always used to have me.

My brothers never learnt how to put up a tie, they always used to have me

I go to him and signal him to give me the tie.He looks at me hesitantly.

"Just let me put it and then you can go back to ignoring me."I say and he hands me the tie.I start putting it up when my other brothers come inside the room.

"Ethan do you know how to put up this tie?"Elliot asks and they stop when they see me doung Ethan's.

"I guess I'll do yours also!"I say and finish doing Ethan's.He smiles at me and that surprises me but the smiles fade away soon and he starts doing his hair.

I go to Erick and ask him to hand over the tie and he looks at me hesitantly just like Ethan.

"Chill, I am not going to strangle you with it!"I say and he hands it to me.I put it up for him and the triplets and I come to Evan.

I put up my hand and he looks at me with that frustrating blank face and I do the same.It is always like he is trying to get a reaction from me when he does that, when we were little he would do that and I would literally strangle him for doing that.But that's the thing I am not that girl anymore.He hands it to me and I start putting up his tie.

"Evy!!Can you put up our tie?"John asks.My brothers scowl at him because of the nickname, only my brothers were allowed to call me that.

"You guys need to learn how to put up a tie!"I groan.

"Why?We have you!"All of them say and that surprises me.My brothers look everywhere but at me and The Astor brothers just smile sheepishly at me.I put up their tie.

"Ev, honey!I need your help with the tie!"Dad says coming into my room with his black suit and royal blue tie.

I groan and nonetheless I go to him and put up his tie.

"My favorite niece do you mind putting up our ties?"Uncle Ben says and Uncle James and him come in.

"We see all the male population is here to put up their ties!"Uncle James jokes and I glare at him.

"I have better jobs to do than put up your ties!Next time one of you get married I am going to pay you for it!"I say and glare at them.I go and put up their ties.

"Ev!Emma is calling you!"Aunt Mia comes into my room and says.

"You look beautiful honey!You boys look so handsome!"

"Everly can you put up my tie!"Lucas and Mike come inside my room and all the boys already in here start laughing and I glare at my cousins.

"I hate whoever invented this stupid tie!"I say and put up both their ties.

I go to mum and dads room and see my mum in her gown.

"You look beautiful mom!"I say smiling.

"You look prettier!"She says returning my smile.

"I want you to be my maid of honor!"She says.

"Really!!!Of course why not!"I say and hug her and she does the same.

"I am glad you met my dad!"I say pulling away from the hug.

"Me too!"She says.

"Now stop making me cry I spent a hell lot of effort on this make up!"I say and she laughs.

Me and my step brothers go to the church and make sure everything is perfect.Dad comes in running with my brothers walking behind him.

"Everly!The solo musician cancelled in the last minute so go take a guitar and sing!"He says and I look at him dumbfounded.

"I don't sing!"I say.I know he is nervous about the wedding!But seriously!!

"Of course you can now off you go!"He says and pushes me towards the stage.My brothers chuckle and I glare at him.

Dad hands me a guitar and goes back.I clear my throat and start singing the only wedding song I know.I think it is going to sound horrible!!I close my eyes and start.

I finish singing and open my eyes to see everyone looking at me like I have five heads.

Everyone applauds and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"LEE!That was amazing!"Xan says and I didn't even notice him there.

"When did you start singing like that?"Emmett asks.

I shrug and take my position since it is already time.

Mum walks down the aisle with her older brother since their dad left them when they were only kids.After the vows and a few speeches the priest finally comes to the point.

"Emma,do you take Aaron as your lawfully wedded husband?"The priest asks.

"I do!"She says and smiles.

"Aaron do you take Emma as your lawfully wedded wife?"He asks.

"I do!"He says, his smile matching mum's.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!You may kiss your bride!"He say.

Dad kisses mum and me and all my brothers cringe at that!

We all have a hug.I Love My New Family!!!