Chapter 16:Don't ever let go of me!

I text him to meet me at the park.I also text my dad telling him that I will be home soon.

"Lee?"Xan comes to me and I look at him and I know he understood something is wrong with me and hugs me.The hugs that always made my worst day become the best day of my life.

"What's wrong?"He asks still hugging me tightly and I hold onto him like he is my lifeline, because he is.

"She came by today after three years and then told us that she would move into the street."I told him.

"She remarried but I already knew that.When she came by she looked at me the same way she always does like I am worthless piece of trash that came along."I say and a sob escapes.He pulls away from the hug and looks at me.

"Your not a worthless piece of trash!Anyone who has brains can see that your amazing!Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you more than anything in this world!"He says and I know he means it.I kiss him with passion.We pull away to catch our breath.

"I love so much!"I say and he smiles.

"Everly Williams!"Someone says and I turn my head to see a boy who looks like he is about the triplet's age.I recognize him from the instagram picture Jane posted.

"How do you know my name?"I ask.

"You know him?"Xan asks and I shake my head.

"What?Mom never mentioned me?"He asks while acting like he is hurt.

"I don't talk to her!"I say.

"Well luck for you I am your new stepbrother!"He says and I stare at him.

"The name's Nick!"He says and smiles at me.

"Nick where the heck did you go?"Someone says and I look behind him to see Dean.

"Hey bro!Look who I found!"Nick and he looks at me.

"Dean!"I says and he smiles at me.

"You know him?"Xan asks.

"Yeah!We met at the motorcross site!"I say and Xan glares at them like he already knows who they are.

"Oh!Almost didn't see you there Xander!"Nick says sarcastically.

"Come on let's go!"Xander says and pulls me away from them and to his motorcycle.He gets on it and hands me his helmet.I don't argue and he takes me to the spot where we always go.It is this forest kind of place with a river.We go and sit there and I ask him the question I was dying to ask but I knew he needed to cool down.

"Do you know them?"I ask and he looks at me.He is fighting whether to tell me or not.

"Their father is the Mafia King of our rivalry gang!"He says quietly and I take his hands in mine and interlace them and put my head on his shoulder and puts his on top of my head.He draws circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Are you gonna join the Mafia?"I ask.

"I have to if I don't they will kill me even if I am the blood."He says.I can't bare the thought of him dying.

"Don't leave me again!"I say quitely.

"I am not going to go anywhere!"He says.

"Don't ever let go of me!"I say and move my head from his shoulder.
"Promise me that!"I say.

"I will never let go of you even if you do!You will always be a part of me!"He says and I kiss him.It is only us.It was always us against the cruel world.