Chapter 34: Nightmares!

Ethan

I go to wake up Evy but she was sound asleep so I left her.I go down and we all eat a peaceful dinner.We all were very tired so we went to sleep.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard Evy crying.

"Stop....Don't touch me....Get off me!"She sobs and I go near her and she flinches.

"Evy wake up!Your just having a nightmare."I say and try my best to wake her up but she keeps pushing me away!

"Don't touch me please!"She shouts and the door slams open revealing my brothers.

"What is going on!"Erick asks.

"She's having nightmares."I say

Evan tells me to move and slides down beside her and keeps her close and she sobs still repeating those words.

"Evy wake up your safe!"Ethan says and she salms down slowly.

"Get off me please!"She says quietly.

"Evy..your safe!"Evan reassures her.

"Please don't let me go to him!I don't want him near me."She says with her eyes closed and her hand gripping Evan's shirt like it is her lifeline.

"Who is it?"Evan asks but she shakes her head.

"He told me he will do worse if I tell on him and I can't have anything worse then what he did to me!"She says quietly.I don't think she is even going to remember this happened since her sub conscious might be telling this as she would have never gave in so easily.

"We'll protect you!"Erick says sitting beside her.

"You can't!"She says and goes back to sleep.

"I'll stay here.Ethan sleep in my room."Evan says and I nod.We all go back to our rooms.

"Who do you think did that to her?"I ask quietly to Erick and he looks at me and his eyes are welled up with tears.It is really painful to look at her like that.

"I don't know."He whispers and we both lie in our own beds deep in thought.

"I really wish we didn't ignore her for three years.She might have at least opened up."Erick says.

"Me too!"I whisper.