Chapter 37: New friends can also be old friends!

"Charlotte??!!"I say and she smiles.

"About time you recognized me Ev!"She says putting her hand to her chest faking hurt.

I hug her and she immediately hugs me back.

"What kind of best friend goes MIA for five years?"I ask after pulling away.

"I'm sorry but that is just how the stupid Mafia works.I missed you!"She says.

"Me too!"I say.

"We've got a lot to catch up on and this time I am not going anywhere!"She says.

"Char!Ev!You guys reunited!"Xavier comes in between us and put both his hands on our shoulders.

"Xavy how is it going!"I say with the nickname he always told me not to say.

"Good to hear that name from your mouth.If you must know I am doing fine but my twin brother is sulking over you.Again."He says and I smile.Xander has been acting like my best friend again but I can see that it hurts him since we both were always more.

I see Ace and Liam coming towards us.Ace is a bit too intelligent for his age so he skipped a grade.But he does look like a sixteen year old than a fourteen year old.He is a absolute nerd even if he looks like the school bad boy.So he is a nerdy bad boy.

"Hey sis!"Liam says, they always call me that.

"Why can't you just call me by my name!"I groan.

"Because we are preparing for the future.You will be married to one of us so you would be our sister!"Ace says with a shrug.

"Isn't that against the bro code or something.Never date your brother's ex!"I say with a smile.

"Fuck that code!It doesn't matter anymore."Xavier says.I chuckle at that.

We see Ryan with Jessica.Ryan looks like he wants to be saved while Jessica runs her hands all over him.And she calls me a slut.

Ryan glances at us and moves past Jessica who is scowling at him and she glares at me.

"Oh thank god!That girl is clingy!She is worse than my ex!"Ryan says with a shudder.

"Which stupid girl wanted to date you?"Char asks.

"Good to see you too Char!How have you been?"Ryan asks and she playfully glares at him.

"Oh come on I didn't want to hang out with you once and you shove that to my face.Now who is clingy!"She asks smiling at the last part.

"How many classes do we have together?"I ask them.

Xavier and I have the same classes whereas Char and I have the same classes before lunch.I have one class with Ryan after lunch and the last class with Ace and Liam.