Chapter 27: Please don't leave me!

Ethan

Evy comes into the room and she is crying and shaking but she doesn't notice me.She get into the bathroom and after a minute I hear a shriek and I panick.

Is she doing what I think she is doing!

I bang on the bathroom door.

"Evy open the door!!!"I shout but nothing comes.She always responds.

Fuck.

I break the door open and She lies on the bathtub lifeless with her wrist bleeding!I run to her.

"Evy!Wake up!Please don't leave me!"I say but she doesn't make a movement.

"Evan!Erick!"I shout and they come in groaning about why I was calling them.One look at Everly and panick fiils their eyes.

"Wha..what!"Evan says and tears fill his eyes.

"FUCK!"Erick yells and he calls out for the triplets.He takes a cloth and ties it around her wrist to make the bleeding stop.

"What!"The triplets come in and they see Everly.They literally breakdown.Evan carries her bridal style.

"She is still breathing!Let's go!"He yells and The Astor brothers come in and they see Everly and their faces pale and panick fills them.

"What the fuck??"They scream but Evan is already starting the car and we reach the hospital with us chanting to her to stay alive.They take her to ER and the Astor brothers come in.We sit there with all the doctors and nurses rushing in and out.