chapter 15

After sometime I felt soft bed underneath me, I open my eyes slightly to see Xander infront of me sitting on the edge of bed beside me. He was busy putting blanket over me so he doesn't know that I'm awake. When he look at me to see me awake.

"Go sleep, love" he said removing few strands of hair from my face.

He is acting so gentle towards me. I thought that he would leash his anger on me once he will catch me but it's totally opposite to what I had imagined. With that I closed my eyes again, welcoming my peaceful sleep yet again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up in the morning, I sat up and looked at my hands and arms which has scratches on it before, now covered with bandages. Xander must have done that but how could he change from the devil to an angel in just a day. As on queue someone came in my room holding tray of delicious breakfast and let me tell you who, it was none other than Xander. I was shocked to see him with that tray in his hands. He made his way towards me and placed the tray infront of me on the bed.

"Finally you are awake. Have some breakfast and then we will talk about your yesterday's endeavor " he said but to my surprise with a very calm tone.

Here goes my hope of him getting better. He will punish me now for trying to escape. How can I think that he will not do anything. When he looked at my scared expression he started.

"Don't worry I will not do anything to hurt you physically" I look at him with confusion.

"Well after what you had done yesterday, I had thought it through and came to a conclusion that our marriage that was supposed to happen at the end of the week will now happen tonight" he told me.

"What..?" I whisper lowly more to myself.

"Please d-don't d-do this to me, I have never done a-anything bad to you e-ever. Why are you doing this to me?" My voice cracked at the end indicating that I'm about to cry any minute from now.

"You have left me with no choice, tesoro" he said and I bowed my head down.

"Please don't cry love. I don't like seeing you cry"

"I have never requested anyone in my life but... please don't do anything tonight to anger me. I don't want to hurt you or your dad" I looked at him in fear. He was pleading me, on hearing the name of my dad a sob escaped my throat.

"If-if I will say yes to t-the marriage, will you let m-me see my father?" I asked him.

"Yes I will take you to your father tomorrow" he told me.

"Promise?" I dont know if I can trust him or not but if I can see my father then I will do anything. Because I have accepted the fact that I will never escape from here ever.

"Yes, I promise" he said with a slight smile on his face which was barely visible but I can see that he is happy that I have accepted my defeat.

Then he motioned me to have my breakfast which I hesitantly looked at but I will not disrespect him by saying no so I started eating it as he stood there watching me, it was slightly getting uncomfortable. I think he sensed it and then cleared his throat. I looked at him.

"I will send someone to help you get ready for tonight. If you need someone then just tell me or there's a guard outside your room, just tell him" he told me before leaving.

So now I also have a guard outside my room so my chances of escape are now zero. It's not like I was planning on trying again, I have learned my lesson.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime two ladies came inside the room with some bags in their hands. I suppose they are here to get me ready for my wedding. In few hours I am going to be his wife, a man who kidnapped me, who locked me inside a dark room. I have accepted my fate now. Only good thing that will come out of all this is that I am going to see my father again after two weeks. Two weeks.. it's been two weeks I'm away from my family. I don't know if they are aware that I am alive and Xander is the one who kidnapped me.