12|| ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ

It was the next week. You and Oikawa were still rivals but more like frienemies, if that makes sense. When sitting at your desk, Oikawa ran into the class and straight to you.

"Y/n-channn!! Look at these chocolates!" Oikawa cheered.

"Ooh lemme have one" you said trying to grab one of his boxes.

"No ma'am, these are m-" Oikawa got cut off by you touching his cheek.

"But Kawa... I'm hungry for sweet stuff..." you whined.

"Here take it" Oikawa blushed giving you one box.

"Thanks Kawa! You're such a babe" you smiled opening the box and eating the chocolates.

"A...babe...?" Oikawa stuttered.

You nodded and kept eating. "Shhh class is starting"
Lunch
"So... you and Oikawa talked it out huh?" Anami smirked.

"Yeah. Turned out good" you smiled.

"Do you two perhaps... like each other" Naho smirked.

Your eyes widened as you heard Naho's sentence. "No way..." you said looking away. "Why would I love a person like him."

"Denying your feelings." Sachi blurted out.

The girls started laughing as your face turned red. The boys watched from their table as they saw what was happening.
After School
You had cleaning duty for your class so you had to stay back. When you finished, you ran to the gym to get ready. While running, you passed by Oikawa.

"Hey Kawa, Iwaizumi" you winked. You then turned back around to run.

"Y/n-Chan...? Is she late or something?" Oikawa said.

"I don't know... hey you two have gotten closer recently. Anything happen?" Iwaizumi smirked.

"Yes. But not in that way" Oikawa smiled to himself.
***
When you got to the gym, the girls were just getting out of the locker room.

"I'll be quick" you yelled running in.
~~~
Everything was finished. You and your teammates met with Coach Ko and Coach Izumi.

"Alright ladies. Prelims are coming up. I need you all working as hard as you can" Coach Ko said looking at her clipboard.

Coach Izumi nodded and dismissed everyone to warm up.

"Girls..." Sachi smirked.

All the girls watched as Sachi held in her laugh.
"Y/n's got a crush on Oikawa"

"NO I DONT!" You yelled grabbing Saichi's practice outfit.

"BET!" She laughed.

Meanwhile, the boys were just getting ready to start on their serves. When they were allowed to, Oikawa started first. When he jumped up, he quickly thought of you and your smile.

He was lost in his mind. His mind was filled with you now. Oikawa hit the ball but with little power.

"Damn it" Oikawa whispered.

Suddenly, Iwaizumi put an arm around him. "Is shittykawa thinking about someone" he smirked.

"How did you-"

"We all know" Hanamaki smirked.

"Whatever" Oikawa said walking away.
After Practice
When practice was done for you, you cleaned the gym and walked out. By the time you were finished, Oikawa was already outside walking to his house.

"hey Kawa!" You yelled running up to him.

"Y/n! Hi" Oikawa smiled.

Suddenly, you got a text message. You got out your phone and read who it was from.

"Whos that?" Oikawa asked.

You quickly read the message. Your happy expression went into a dark one. "Mei."

The text message was about how her team will be participating in the prelims and how you should be ready.

"How did she get my number! What a stalker" you said putting your phone away.

"Don't know, you will beat her though, I know you will" Oikawa smiled.

"I know I will too"