23|| Oikawa's Turn

It was a week later. Oikawa work up early because he had to be at the school to leave for the games. He quickly texted you a goodmorning text then put his phone away.
~~~
The gym felt cold a little. Some teams were already there warming up. He watched as his team looked tired as ever.
~~~
The clock read 10:30 am. You had just woken up from your slumber. It was the weekend so you didn't have school. You got out your phone and saw that Oikawa had texted you.

"Goodmorning, you're probably not awake but idc"

You smiled to yourself and put your phone on your desk. You then went to go start your day. You told Oikawa that you couldn't watch him today but you will tomorrow. He understood too.

You were gonna be the best girlfriend for your boy. You planned it all. You bought him some stuff to give to him after all his games. Now you just had to wait.

Timeskip -The Next Day
"Good luck Kawa~" you said over the phone.

"Thanks y/n-Chan, I'll be seeing you there. Don't forget to cheer for me" he laughed.

"I won't, bye now" you said

He said bye and you hung up the phone. After that, you got out the stuff you bought for Oikawa and put it in a party bag. You then got out the outfit you were gonna wear to his game.

Turns out that if him and his team win the current game, they will play against a school called Karasuno. You knew them by the fallen crows but you didn't like that nickname so you just call them crows.

~~~

Time passed and it was around the afternoon. You already got your outfit on along with some makeup you decided to wear, though you already knew you were pretty. You then took your leave to go to the gym were Oikawa was playing. Since you were already 18 you could drive yourself there using your car. (the legal age in japan to drive is 18)

You warmed it up and listened to music while waiting. When that was done, you were on your way to see your boyfriend play. Turns out Anami wanted to go to see Iwaizumi so you decided to pick her up.

"heyyy y/n, thanks for picking me up" Anami said while getting in your car.

"yeah no problem, though why do you want to see Iwa?" you asked her starting up the car.

Anami blushed a little then looked away. "cause I wanna be there for him y'know..."

"you like him don't you" you smirked

"shut up and take me there"

You laughed then continued to drive to the place. On the way you guys got yourself a coffee cause you felt like it. When you guys pulled up, it was packed. There were a lot of cars everywhere. After spending 11 minutes looking for a parking spot, you've found one and parked.

"lets go" you said taking a sip of your coffee.

When you guys got into the place, it didn't take long to find where the boys were playing. You guys quickly got a seat and watched your boys taking a break.

"I'm guessing they won because the other team is leaving" Anami said.

"yeah... look! they are moving to another court... lets go follow them" you said grabbing Anami's empty hand. (she also was holding a coffee)

***

"good job Iwa-chan" Oikawa smiled

"meh. thanks." Iwaizumi answered

Suddenly, Oikawa felt a presence behind him. He quickly turned around to see you and Anami.

"y/n!" Oikawa smiled.

Iwaizumi turned around to see Anami. He slightly blushed and walked towards her.

"hey. sorry we couldn't watch the first game, it does look like you guys won though so that's a plus" you smirked.

"sure thing. Make sure to be cheering for us from the bleachers" Oikawa said putting up a piece sign.

"you got it! good luck boys" you said grabbing Anami and walking away. You guys then made your way to the beachers where you saw Oikawa's fangirls. When they took notice of you, they all came at you.

"hi y/n-senpai!!" they all said

"hey! is there a spot for me and Anami?" you asked the girls.

"of course! over there" one of the fangirls said pointing at two empty seats.

"thank you!" you said walking away along with Anami.

While you were walking away, the fangirls talked about how they wished to be you. When you and Anami got to the seat, you guys relaxed and waited for the next game to start. Karasuno's team was already on the other side of the court warming up. Now all you had to do was to wait until Aoba Josai came out.