29|| Primadonna girl

"Y/n!!!" Anami said running up to you.

"Did we score?" You asked slowly getting up. You winced when you put your hand down to keep your balance.

"Y/n! Oh god" Coach Ko said running up to you.

"What's wrong coach?" You asked.

"You have a nose bleed. Izumi, take her to the infirmary now" Coach Ko said.

Izumi nodded and gave you some towels, she then helped you up. When you stood up and left, people started clapping out of respect.

"Damn. That must of hurt" Hana said.

"Tch whatever. She can take a little pain" Mei said. "We got this in the bag now that she's gone"
***
"Oh god I have to go see if y/n is ok!" Oikawa said getting up.

"Ok, bye" Iwaizumi said watching Oikawa quickly walk away.
~~~
You were taken into the infirmary and soon enough, you were sitting on the nearby bed with you covering your mouth with tissues.

"Please can I come back!!" You pleaded Coach Izumi.

"No y/n. Trust your team." Coach Izumi said.

"But I'm not bleeding anymoreee" you said showing her your nose.

"Ok. What about your whole body. You hit the wall with it."

"On accident. Trust me I'm fine!"

"Fine. Go walk around for a bit." Coach Izumi said opening the door.

You immediately jumped up and hugged her, you then started walking around. That's where you saw him.

"Kawa!" You smiled running up to him and hugging him.

"Hey y/n-Chan, you were pretty reckless out there. Are you okay?" Oikawa said scanning your whole body.

"Yup!" You smiled, but shortly, your smile died down. "Coach Izumi said I can't play yet tho."

Oikawa laughed. "No duh."

"Not funny!" You said playfully hitting your boyfriend.

Suddenly, a loud cough was heard. You and Oikawa turned around to see Coach Izumi.

"No time for flirting." She said looking at you.

"Coach Izumiii, can I play now!!" You pleaded.

Coach Izumi sighed and looked out on the court. The team was already on their 4th set. It was almost the 5th.

"Not yet. I'm bringing you in for the 5th set. You are the tie breaker" Coach Izumi smirked.

You and Oikawa's eyes widened. You then jumped up and down while cheering.

"Y/n! Careful!" Oikawa said.

"Sorry Kawa!" You smiled.
~~~
It was tied. Both teams won 2 sets. Coach Ko anxiously watched her students play. She wanted you to come back. Right when the 5th set was about to start, two running feet came in.

"Y/n!!" Your fan boys and girls cheered.

You gave them a wink and kept running. You ran up to Coach Ko and she immediately let you in.

"Ugh she's back." Mei scoffed. "Whatever. We are gonna win."

Set 5; Final Set
This was it. Whoever get the 2 points up wins the whole thing. You felt confident but anxious. You looked at Oikawa for support and he smiled and cheered for you. You smiled and blew him a kiss.

The team who got the first serve was Mei's team. One of her teammates served the ball. It was fast but not quick enough for your eyes. One of your girls received it making it fly to you.