14|| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

It was the weekend and you were at home chilling. You and Oikawa's date was scheduled at 2:00 at a nearby restaurant. Currently, it was 1:02 pm. You decided to start getting ready.

You started off by changing into your outfit.

You then put on some makeup. When that was down, you did your hair. After all of that... you were done with 1:45 on the clock. Oikawa said he would meet you at the mall where you two would look around.
~~~
When you got to the mall, you looked around for Oikawa.

"Y/n-Chan!! Right here" Oikawa yelled running up to you.

"Kawa!" You smiled.

Oikawa looked at your outfit and smiled. "Your outfit looks beautiful... but that's everyday in my eyes"

You laughed while covering your mouth. "Idiot, we wear our uniforms when we see each other"

"I was just trying to complement you" Oikawa whined.

You grabbed his arm. "And I thank you for that. Let's go shop now" you said dragging him to the nearest store.
~~~
You two made it to a clothing store. While looking around, you and Oikawa talked about some stuff.

"Y/n... what happened to us being rivals?" Oikawa asked.

"I thought we were still rivals" you smirked.

"It doesn't feel like it." Oikawa pouted.

After a long pause, you smiled. "Ok. Let's compete. Whoever gets their date the best present first wins. Meet at the restaurant by 3:00"

"Deal!" Oikawa said running out of the store.
***
Oikawa knew you liked food so he went straight to the food market which was located at the mall. When walking, he looked all over for your favorite kind of food.

Meanwhile, you were at another store looking for an Alien related thing since Oikawa had a thing for Aliens.  It was currently 2:20 already. You had limited time and wanted to win.

When you couldn't find any alien thing, you went to the next store. In there, they had a bunch of plushies and Other stuff. Quickly, you asked a worker if they sold any alien thing.

"Sorry no... I do know another store who might though" the worker said.
***
"No... no... NO!" Oikawa yelled looking at the food.
"Imma lose!" Oikawa whined.

The people around him looked at him in disgust and fear. Oikawa quickly got up and left the scene. He was looking around for the best snack to give you. After all his troubles, he spotted it. Your favorite snack right in front of his face.

"Perfect. Imma win this 100%" Oikawa smirked.
~~~
The clock read 3:00. You were waiting at the food court with Oikawa's present. When waiting, someone tapped your shoulder.

"Excuse me...?" They said. However, that voice was familiar.

"Anything wrong?" You said as you kept looking straight. You knew who it was. Her voice was recognizable.

"Quick playing y/n. I know that you know it's me." Mei said walking in front of you.

"Mei. I'm sorry but I don't want to talk" you said walking away.

Mei fumed in anger. "Primadonna girl." She said smirking.

You immediately stopped walking and turned around to face her.

"Ah so you answer to that?" Mei laughed.

You rolled your eyes and put a hand on your hip. "Cut it out. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be ready to face my team. We all know you're team is gonna be against us soon. We will defeat you."

You felt your heart break down. As Mei kept talking, you felt light headed.

"We won't need your bossy actions anymore." Mei spat.

"Y/n-Chan." Someone said grabbing your waist and pulling you towards their chest.

"Kawa..." you whispered.

"Sorry Mei but me and y/n are busy. Please leave" Oikawa said holding you tighter.

Mei scoffed and looked at her phone. "Looks like the primadonna girl got YOU under her bossy commands. I bet you don't even like her... do you Oikawa."

You frowned and looked down in shame. Oikawa noticed this and smiled.

"Actually... I do like her... more than you think." Oikawa said putting a hand on your cheek and pulling you in for a kiss.

Mei watched as Oikawa pulled you in. She watched as Oikawa even snuck in some tongue.

"Tch. It's all fake. Y/n. You better be ready. We certainly are" she glared walking away.

After a few seconds later, Oikawa pulled away with both of you panting.

"Kawa..." you said looking into his eyes.

Oikawa smiled and grabbed your hand. "Lets go to the restaurant"

You nodded and both of you walked to the restaurant to finish your date.
After Resturant
You two had just finished eating and were getting ready to leave. When taking your leave, you decided to ask Oikawa a question.

"Kawa. What you said to Mei earlier... was that a lie?" You said looking away.

"What I said...? Well it's whatever you want to think of it as" Oikawa smiled. "Just know... I did it for a reason"

Your eyes widened as Oikawa hugged his new alien plushy. The one you bought for him.
"Also thank you for this" he said. "I'll take you home"

"I would love that" you said.
~~~
When you got home, you said goodbye to Oikawa and ran to your room. Quietly, you shut the door and laid on your bed, blushing like crazy.

"It's whatever you want to think of it as"

"Damn it Kawa!!" You yelled in your pillow. You then put your head up and looked at the snacks he bought you.

"I'm growing soft for you."