30|| I Made It Dad

The breeze was nice. Your hair was curled and you had your makeup done. You were dressed up and looked really pretty. Though you didn't give a damn about your outfit.

You sat on the grass before your dad's grave. In your hand you held the volleyball you guys would play with.

"Hey Dad, I kept my promise. I did it! I made it to nationals. Though I would have loved it if you were here but it's ok because I know you are in a safer place now."

You felt tears go into your eyes. You held the ball tighter and read the words on your Dad's grave. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see Oikawa smiling.

"Oh yeah... Dad, meet my boyfriend" you laughed.

Oikawa sat down and placed a flower on your dads grave. "I'll treat your daughter like a goddess. I will never break her heart Sir"

You smiled and hugged Oikawa. He hugged you back and that's when you lost it. Tears streamed down your face.

"I love you Oikawa" you said wiping your tears.

"I love you too, let it out" Oikawa said hugging you tighter.

After a few more minutes of hugging, you pulled away fully okay. You said your goodbyes to your dad and went to Oikawa. You two were going on a date.
***
"Make sure she's ok Atsumu" you mom said smiling.

"Don't worry Mrs. L/N, I'll make sure Oikawa doesn't screw up"

"You're such an older brother for y/n" your step dad said putting his hand on Atsumu's shoulder.

"Anything for you guys, anyways I'll be back and report!" Atsumu said walking out of the house.

"Don't screw up Oikawa" Atsumu mumbled while looking at his phone.
——————————————————————————
That's the end of the whole book! Tbh this will probably be posted like a week after I type this up but lemme tell you, I finished on 12/9/2020.

Alright guys, I got a new book posted named "it's only you". It's an Ushijima x OC fanfic so if you're interested, please check it out!! As always, see you next time <3

🎉 You've finished reading ||𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕|| ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉