24|| Our Promise Is...

After minutes of waiting for Aoba Josai to make an appearnece, they finally did. Just before though, you heard the fangirls sqealing upon seeing your boyfrined. Though you didn't care because he was all yours.

"ooh y/n look! they are walking out!" Anami cheered clapping her hands.

You turned towards your side of the court to see Oikawa leading his team towards the court. His face had the biggest smirk. He looked so confident and cool. As you watched him, he looked around for you. When he did spot you, his eyes widened. He smiled at you and put up a fist.

You smiled back and did the same. After that, you both pretended to fist bump each other. Each of the Aoba Josai's boys names got called and they ran towards their coach. When Oikawa's name was annouced, all the girls squealed and made noise. You laughed and cheered with everyone else.

You watched as Karasuno's team looked imitated. You smirked knowing that the imitation they felt would affect them on the court.

~~~

In this semi-final game, there would be a total of 3 sets. If one teams wins 2 of those 3, they win the game. The game started and everyone watched as Aoba Josai took a lead. You watched as the ball got passed back and forth. Oikawa looked great on the court. He was shining brighter than the others (no offense).

Though, the other team, Karasuno, had something weird about them. Its their duo. The angry looking kid with the tiny ball of sunshine. Maybe polar oppisites but they come together to balence it out. They preformed a quicky which caught your eye. The orange haired kid was pretty fast. Really fast. He also jumped high. Maybe that was their secret weapon. That kid could be the key to them winning the game.

"y/n? Are you okay?" Anami asked touching your shoulder.

"yes." you said smiling at her.

Anami nodded and continued to watch the game. Turns out Aoba Josai took the lead and won the first set. The people cheering for Sejoh started cheering loud. You could tell Karasuno was getting down on themselves. One lesson you've learn was to not show any emotion... no matter how you feel.

~~~

When set two was up and Karasuno looked like they were ready to actually play and put up a fight. More of a fight. You heard their side of the gym cheering for them. That made you want to cheer louder, but you held yourself together cause you didn't want to cause a scene.

Unlike the last set, Karasuno came in strong. You watched as your school side looked imitated. Suddenly, you heard someone starting a cheer. Anami followed after along with everyone else.

Though, for this set, Karasuno won.
(Sorry I didn't feel like typing out every detail to what happened)

The final set was here. The third set. So far it was a tie with both teams winning one set. Both teams looked nervous and confident at the same time. One wrong move and the other team could win.
***
"Tch. This is so much pressure" Matsukawa said.

Oikawa nodded and looked at the other team. They looked just as nervous. When the game was back on, Oikawa was up to serve first. He was nervous until he heard you cheer.

"Come on Kawa! You got this!" You yelled.

He smiled and nodded, he then looked at Karasuno and served the ball. The ball went to the other side and scored a point. He smiled and cheered with his team. You were happy for him.
~~~
More minutes passed and it was on a tie. Both teams looked like they were gonna pass out. The ball kept getting passed back and forth. When one team made a point, the other team would too.

You watched as the tension grew. The points were in the 20's now.  As the points kept going back and forth, Karasuno scored a point.

It was now 23-24. One more point for Karasuno and they win. When the ball was served... the ball went out of the court. Karasuno's team yelled "chance ball" while Oikawa went out to get it.

You could see his alignment and how he was gonna set it. Your eyes widened as he touched the ball with his hands and set it all the way to Iwaizumi. Oikawa fell into a bunch of stuff which made you worry. When he tried to get up, he laid on his bad knee.

"Oikawa!" Your thoughts yelled.

The ball was spike and got hit to one of the wing spikers yet... we thought it was out. That was until another player from Karasuno made an amazing receive and got it back in the play.

"Woah!" Anami said.

"Indeed" you said as you watched the ace of Karasuno hit the ball.

You tried to contain yourself. You wanted to run onto the court and hit the ball yourself. The ball flew over the net and hit Watari. The ball flew to the net and was about to hit the ground... if it wasn't for Maddogs amazing save.

The ball flew up and over the net towards a kid with the name "Kageyama". The kid went up to hit the ball but it got blocked by Kentaro. The ball then hit someone in the face. The ball flew into the air and the short orange haired kid went up to spike it.

Everything felt tense. You weren't even playing and you felt it. The kid spiked the ball and went straight to Oikawa.

"KAWA!" You yelled.

The ball hit the middle of his arms and flew behind him. It all felt in slow motion. The ball fell to the ground with some teammates trying to get it. At first it was quiet, then Karasuno started cheering.

You watched as Oikawa tried to put up a brave face but you knew, he was sad. You covered your mouth.

"Kawa..." you mumbled.
~~~
After that, there was a ceremony that congratulated Karasuno. Then Oikawa and his team left. You quickly grabbed Anami and ran to where the boys were.

When you guys got closer to them, you could see Oikawa's figure.

"KAWA!" You yelled running towards him.

Oikawa turned around with his eyes wide. You could see visible dry tear lines on his cheek. When you got close enough, you jumped on him and kissed him. Your lips touched his.

After a few seconds more, you pulled away with a happy face. Oikawa had a blush tint but a sad face.

"I'm sorry I failed you y/n. Our promise is-" Oikawa got cut off by you softly hitting his chest.

"Shut up... you did just fine Kawa" you smiled. "Go meet with your team, I'll talk to you later"

Oikawa nodded and caught up with his team. As he walked away, you felt a spark you've never felt before.

"KAAA YOU KISSED HIMMM!!" Anami yelled.

"NAMI!!!" You yelled back blushing.

That's right. Anami was right next to you.