Chapter 12

Veldora's Pov

"I will take your silence as yes, but you Veldora, are you by any chance part of the Goddess clan' Ban asked the question that , first surprised Meliodas and second shocked Veldora.

"What the f-" I began, but was interrupted by Meliodas,

"Well , must have talk after this is over" Said Meliodas before glaring at me and Ban..

battle begins

"If i kill you, then they will revive her!!!" Shouted/Screamed Ban while attacking Meliodas,

"Who had, said you that shit tale!!" Shouted Meliodas while defending against Ban..

"Some Horn of the goddess clan!!" Shouted Hawk.

"Wua!!!" Yelled Ban before punching Meliodas into building,

"Oi, you all behave like kids!!" I Shouted,  at them.. but i was ignored

" I agree with you Veldora!!" Shouted Hawk...

"Idiot Ban, stop it, Or we won't be friends anymore" Screamed/Shouted Hawk at Ban.

"When we , were friends, you fool" Said Ban while glaring at Meliodas, which made Hawk cry.

"You made our pig to cry." I said before cutting Ban into pieces.

"Shut up, this is only between Captain and Me, "  Responded Ban , while trying to hit Veldora, who is dodging..

"Goddess , had told me , that you were relative to the demon that killed Elaine, if i kill she would resurrect her ..." Said Ban , while gritting his teeth..

"She also said, to look for you , while this event last" Said Ban while turning around to look at Veldora...

"Ok, i understand , kill me ban" Said Meliodas , his demon mark disappearing...

"Captain, you serious" Asked Ban.

"Just do it, if it would return your girl, i would most likely do the same in your place" Said Meliodas while looking at Ban.

"I'm thankfull, captain, i won't ever forget you,, Elaine  we will soon be together " Said Ban, preparing his attack , but he got uppercut by Meliodas.. he flew few meters.

"You said i can kill you" Yelled Ban at Meliodas.

"Idiots, aren't they " I declared.

"Yeah , they are" Agreed Hawk behind me..

"I didn't say i wouldn't defend myself" Retorted Meliodas..

"Elizabeth, doesn't think twice before she sacrifice herself, i can't just let her like that, i don't have time  to die here.... "Continued Meliodas

"Huh, i understand, but i also can't just throw it..." Agreed Ban

"Stop it Ban!! " Shouted Hawk, running to Ban..

"Would you really Kill Meliodas, only because , that one horn said it, what would happen if you do kill him, and you don't get Elaine resurrected." I stated

"Are you not even , thinking that Meliodas is your friend

"Captain , is really good friend but, if the horn is right, i will get Elaine alive" Said Ban averting his head..

"But, if she lies, you will lose one more friend, do you really think Elaine would like , to be resurrected this way.." Stated Hawk looking into Ban's eyes directly..

"What do you think i should do, You are just pig who eats everything"Asked Ban

"Ban" Said Hawk

"I was happy with you all in the sins, it was never boring , but without her it's like living hell, can you understand" Ban asked everyone here..