Chapter 30

Chloe's Pov

"I will put her into my room" Said Meliodas picking Elizabeth

'What actually happened"Asked Hawk but everyone ignored him..

"We should follow him"Stated Diane, before following Meliodas

"We need explanation"Said Ban

"Agreed" I agreed

All the occupants of the room followed Meliodas to his room.

"What was that ,Cap'n"Asked Ban crossing his armors over his chest..

"Maybe it's time for me to tell this secret"Started Meliodas putting Elizabeth into his Bed.. before turning around to look at the other occupants of the room..

"What secret" King asked,

'It would be best to shut up for now'I though observing Meliodas.

Author note"This chapter will mostly be about the explanation of Meliodas and Elizabeth curse,  i didn't put many explanation so yea , i will make explanation for Meliodas curse, it would be huge explanation but not copy paste from wiki atleast..

"3,000 years ago in the middle of the holy war, Elizabeth and i are punished for the sins we did"Started Meliodas, with sad expression 

"Even if I'm demons, i was on the side of the Goddess clan, i betrayed and killed my own that was my crime,She was punished because she was with a demon , and she saved enemies"Contined Meliodas, turning around and holding Elizabeth Hand.

"You,you were punished, from who"Shuttered King

"From two god's"Stated Meliodas

.........................................

Author note'for those who don't know what are gods in sds... in sds there are three actual gods. One is Demon king , Meliodas father the second is Supreme deity, Elizabeth's mother, and the third is Chaos and strongest atleast in my opinion,after all its said she can manipulate reality but it had let both DK, and supreme deity to seal it.

"Well Chaos is Mother to DK,Supreme deity  and sacred tree, now sacred also can be categorized as god. and the difference between them and goddess clan is that goddess clan are literal angels to supreme diety..so they aren't literal god's like them.....So gods and goddess clan here are not the same..

.....................................

"The ruler of the demon clan, the Demon king, and the ruler of the goddess clan, Supreme deity,.......We couldn't do anything to them they were too powerful"Continued Meliodas.

"And we died,I don't know how many years had passed after the battle but then i woke up, but Elizabeth wasn't in this world anymore, atleast that was what i thought...."Said Meliodas, getting flashbacks.

"But then, years were flying at first i meet a girl, who looks exactly like Elizabeth, Has same name but she was a human,..But as days, weeks , months are flying she remembered the past life as Elizabeth the goddess, i did think she was reincarnation but then 3 days later she died" Said Meliodas with tears almost dropping from his eyes..

"After some time i always meet new Elizabeth, that was the reincarnation of the past Elizabeths, I had Elizabeth who died from old age, she didn't even remember her old life, and the number of reincarnations is continuing ,The last Elizabeth was Liz from Danafor"Stated Meliodas ...clenching Elizabeth hand

"But after first reincarnation she told me that this was a curse  casted by both Demon king and supreme diety ,for me it's immortality for her is Reincarnation and lastly is that we always meet, and i can't stop her death it's impossible to do from my side and I'm cursed to watch her every time to die, unable to do anything,, .."Explained Meliodas..

At the end of the explanation, many people are silent for few exceptions, like Hawk who is crying...

'It had been 3,000 years from first reincarnation and i meet 107 Elizabeth's till now..

"But 16 years ago, last reincarnation of Elizabeth, died by the hands of Fraudrin, For the coffin of the eternal darkness to open up, he  needed blood of from a member of a goddess clan.But they all died out, so he tried to open it up by killing all citizens of Danafor , summoning beasts from demon world"Explained Meliodas.

"This is just too cruel"Said crying Diane

"Agreed"King agreed

"I'm sorry on some way i lied to you all"Said Meliodas

"Wait, if you break your curse what would happen to you and princess"Asked Escanor who is currently in night mode,with the help of glasses...

'The eternal youth and eternal reincarnation will stop, that's the reason of my travel"Stated Meliodas before turning around to look at Escanor..

"Then you , you you two will"Started Hawk while crying....

"Diane, what's our mission currently"Asked Meliodas

"To go to Camelot"Responded Diane, still crying

"That's it, for now let's focus on our mission "Ordered Meliodas