Chapter 23 , the defense of the Liones.. Chloe's defeat.....Chloe vs Zeldris...

Chloe's Pov

'My moral, just won't let me to run' I thought before cutting another red demon. before i heard a voice..

"Oh, so you the one who had fought against Galand , and have Killed Fraudrin and Grayroad,"Said Zeldris .... before he rushed at Chloe, kicking her into nearby Mountain....

'My luck is horrible, it must be E rank' I thought barely dodging his punches, with help of instincts

"You are fast atleast for , human standards " Said Zeldris before using his sword to slash Chloe, which she luckily dodged..

'I can't cope with his speed, he was able to fight against ludociel in demon form without nebula if I'm right' I thought before following my instincts, which are my only option to survive now..

(BOOM) Chloe attempted to slash Zeldris, hundreds of times but it was unsuccessful . .His speed is something terrific....

"TRUE HERO!!"I shouted , before using my magic, and blasting the entire mountain ...

"Oh your power level is now 57,000, You would make good commandment , Join me"Stated Zeldris with evil smirk..

"DAGA KOTOWARU!!!" I shouted before , before opening three portals, from which came chains heading at Zeldris way..(Well, this is some idea i had,,.... chains made from {Magic Manipulation}...

"Interesting trick" Said Zeldris behind Chloe , before hammering her to the ground..

"That's not all , isn't is human" Stated Zeldris , walking closer to Chloe.

'He's just stronger by many times from me, I can't do anything to him i have huge magic, but he has power level of 3,800 in spirit . 10,000 in magic and 47,000 in strength . what can my puny 30,000 in strength do to him' I thought before standing up..

'His kick definitely had broke few ribs... I can't win like this, let's not talk about his nebula .. Great sage what are your chances to win against him,' I asked the great sage.

<Chance at against current Zeldris are 40 in auto-battle mode, and 0,1 against him with nebula> Answered Great sage..

"Strongest female human, it would be such a shame to kill you" Said Zeldris with cold look.

'I can't run, or more precisely turn my back to him, or i would be controlled by his commandment ' I thought , before i was attacked by Zeldris..

"I didn't test your swordmanship before, let's try it" Stated Zeldris before slashing at Chloe, who is somehow blocking his attacks

'The scumbag, he's holding back so much against me..Hurry Escanor fight against Estarossa/Mael' I shouted in my mind... Beginning to dodge Zeldris attacks...

"Interesting, you are improving from the every attack i make, it's like you are born for swordmanship" Commented Zeldris before kicking  Chloe into another mountain..

'If this continues i will surely die' I thought before dodging another kick from Zeldris, which obliterated entire mountain..

'I like my instincts ' I thought before , making more chains all around me ..firing them at all directions..

"This will be the end, Human" Said Zeldris after stabbing Chloe, stabbing the heart...

Chloe coughed mouthful of blood,  and have fallen to the ground.

"The arrogance of the humans, thinking you can defeat me, even if you defeated two of the weakest from us" Stated Zeldris looking at Chloe's dead body....

"This, magic!!! " Shouted Zeldris before  forming wings of the darkness and flying  directly at Estarossa Location.....

at Escanor location...

"Cruel sun!!" Yelled Escanor, seeing Zeldris behind Estarossa

"That's two less commandments, Chloe has died it seems, atleast you can be in peace from now,, Think of this as my thanks from me to you, for the saving of Lady merlin ...." Said Escanor to no one particularly...

Meliodas location, 

"Full Counter !!!" Shouted Meliodas, before returning Monspeet attack at him....

"Lord Meliodas ,are you okey" Asked Elizabeth 

"I'm, but Chloe isn't, i can't feel her magic anymore " Stated Meliodas looking at Lioness.

"Sir Meliodas doesn't that mean" Said Elizabeth, before covering her mouth with hands.

"There are only few reasons, why i couldn't feel her. But the most likely one is,, Zeldris killed her" Answered Meliodas, .after this sentence Elizabeth began to cry

............

"She, no even her!!!!" Screamed Ban before punching the ground shattering it....

/...........

Chapter word's count 649... well this is made , only for the battle between Chloe and Zeldris...