Chapter 19

Chloe's Pov (She has shizue mask on her face again)

"I always thought you had a talent to get on people's nerves" I stated Meliodas who is being shouted by Jenna and King

"Heheh, people had said it many time" Responded Meliodas, scratching the back of his head

"Oh,  Hawk what happened to you " I asked curiously, while already knowing the answer, but want to check it/

..

"I will tell you some other, glorious time" Bragged Hawk, before all began ignoring him

"Others are coming, " I said , looking at Elizabeth at other side, and Slader with baby Griamor..

'Oh, well Griamor is both lucky and unlucky in future' I thougth Looking at Griamor..

"I  thankful to both of you Jenna and Zaneri but we must go now, goodbye" Meliodas bid his farewell along with everyone else..

"How , did you meet them anyway" I asked Meliodas,

"Oh, that was on mission 13 years ago if I'm right, pure coincidence" Responded Meliodas, after going through the gate.. Followed by all people here.

"I could have some wine," I thought aloud,

" I will drink some beer when we return to boar hat" Said Meliodas,

"Well, i need some drink also"  Responded Merlin... who is floating behind Slader..

"Howser, and Gil both of you had become stronger" I said to them, before they widened their eyes at me.

"Who are you, again" Asked Howse, but before Chloe could respond, Meliodas did

"This is Veldora's true form, and he's beauty" Responded Meliodas, before imagining Chloe in boar hat uniform..

"Oi, you just thought something , didn't you!!" I shouted after pumelling Meliodas to ground..

"Eh, Lord Veldora is actually Lady Veldora" Stated shocked Gilthunder..

"It's actually Chloe , but who cares" I responded, but they had fastly gone out of the shock...

"Well, we don't really feel that much stronger" Said Howser before being interupted by Hawk

"Let me check it, with my magic eye, hmm. Gil had risen from 1970 to 2330, and Howser from 1910 to 2350.." Stated Hawk..

"I'm impressed you remember old power levels" Said surprised Meliodas at Hawk....

"Anyway , how did you become like that" Asked Meliodas staring at dragon pig,,,

"Well, i was eaten by dragon but i was able to eat my way out, and from there i look like this..." Answered Hawk

"Not surprised , you are not normal pig after all" I stated, while everyone agreed with me...

"But, i got super powers,, and i can fly with my ears" Continued Hawk before firing the fire from his nose... and then flying above ground by 20 cm..

"Much happened" I responded Looking at Slader.

"YOSH , yosh , everything is going to be okey" Said Slader, while holding the griamor, in baby form, and is currently crying,...

'Should , i kill cath palug, i mean if i do kill him now, what's the chance that arthur doesn't become the host of chaos, best would be let it play like in the canon' I though while looking at Cath palug , who noticed me and returned it...

'And knowing himm, he probably made some measurers ' I thought , before my stare had become full blown glare, and thankfully , i had mask on...

"Eh, what is the Meliodas power level" Asked Gilthunder. talking to Hawk , who is about to inspect Meliodas.

"It's 32, 500 , " I Said which shocked them both to the core, and even Hawk, who confirmed it..

"Sate, sate, sate it's time to find Escanor" Stated Meliodas,

"The last of the sins' I asked.

"Yep, he's stronger than me" Answered Meliodas, pointing finger at the sky..

Next day, ( i know , there are mine little time skips, but even i don't know what to write, and sds itself has 30 time skips, mostly were few hours or day ...)

"This magic, his power level is rising , now is 50, 000" Explained and Stated Merlin.

"Escanor?" I asked 

"Yes, it's obviously Lion sin of pride, Escanor"  Exclaimed Meliodas 

'Hey Great sage, is it possible to create skill' I asked with some hope for quickly boost.

<It is possible , but only normal skills, if i evolve further  i might be able to make unique skill.> Stated Great sage

'Are you able to make, magic manipulation skill, where i can use my magic to create various magical weapons of magic itself' I asked before i heard responds..

<Creating... getting informations..... successful..... skill {Magic Manipulation} acquired > Stated Great sage.

'Great sage, i found something strange the last days, my magic is increasing on abnormal level, and what's my current power level' I asked..

<Combined power level is 35, 000. The reason for the increasing of the magic is simple, you have used you true form , thus breaking the seal of you true power, it wil take some time before you return to the actual full power> Responded and Answered Great sage

................

"Our next goal, is fighting festival at vaizel!!!" Shouted Meliodas holding the poster...

Author"Note , We are coming close to 2nd seasons end, almost half of the anime, most likely this whole fanfic will have to 40 chapters or little higher...

Word's count 756